Mar 14, 2018
SG isn't fat. She's definitely big, but in a very unreal way. Her belly is flat, and though her tits are huge they are not saggy at all. Ororo has way saggier tits than SG, so does Emma.
For those saying SG is the first thic figure, take a good look at Emma and Ororo. Oni was already playing around with the "flat-bellied but thic chicks" he clearly just lost his touch over time. Emma is amazing, but Ororo is already a little weird, Doreen just got weirder.

But if we think about it in a logic way, all x-girls should be fit or athletic, as they are constantly training for combat. It might be my Asperger's speaking, but I don't see it as body shaming or body depreciation, but simple logic and common sense.

For instance, I love the fact that Kitty is petite, and I would love to have more petite girls. But I wouldn't feel bad if she were fit and defined like Laura or Jean, though fit/athletic girls are not my thing.

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
It
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 1.51
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

2020 Version

Extras: CHEAT ENABLER* - CHEAT MOD* - CHEATS* - PRIME MOD AIO*
Semondemon thanks for the links!
* These unofficial ports/extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
It's sweet baby inc responsible for character design now? Cause damm.... they did dirty with squirrel girl

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Squirrelgirl has, consistently, been at the very bottom of each and every new character poll.
I wouldn't even blink twice if he added... you know, a "Squirrel Girl" reasonably similar to her actual character art, instead of this tub of lard.

Considering she was not voted in at all, that's a really fringe fetish to focus on when Psylocke herself is already looking like an uncanny valley reject.

Also,
Leave this fat acceptance bs out of this any game :Kappa:
FTFY. >.>

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Anti-SG hate on a game that they have no control over and that Oni will never listen to.
DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450131-500-253.gif
I love to see it. Especially after promoting Boom Boom so much. She was never even on the list. And now thanks to Squirrel Girl, you're all gonna have to wait another year before even seeing her make it to the poll before being voted out by Wanda. Get wrecked.​

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Anti-SG hate on a game that they have no control over and that Oni will never listen to.
View attachment 3504089
I love to see it. Especially after promoting Boom Boom so much. She was never even on the list. And now thanks to Squirrel Girl, you're all gonna have to wait another year before even seeing her make to to the poll before being voted out by Wanda. Get wrecked.​
You got some issues, but whatever floats your boat...

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Hey, Oni. I know that sometimes you check in on this thread. And I know that nothing anyone says matters to you. You've got a lot of reverence from me for that. However, if you could make Wanda just as voluptuous as Squirrel Girl -- or even more so -- just to piss them off more, then that would make my entire fucking year. It would make all those years of waiting -- for all those girls -- more than worth it. In the meantime, though, thanks again for SG. You added her in without caring what anyone else said. And were entirely aware of the massive backlash wave that would ensue. Respect.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes