Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I like both Storm and Squirrel Girl, but I have to say that Storm disappointed me because the evo version was one of my favorites.

I know I'm an evo purist. :LOL:
I love Oni's Storm. But now that I've seen Squirrel Girl, I would rather have her even thiccer.
As long as it's not fat thicc.
I guess. I would still prefer Squirrel Girl levels of thicc. Even as just an alternative option.

Mar 5, 2018
I love Oni's Storm. But now that I've seen Squirrel Girl, I would rather have her even thiccer.

I guess. I would still prefer Squirrel Girl levels of thicc. Even as just an alternative option.
I haven't played the newest update so idk if she is fat or not. I just saw oni doing a bunch of updates and preferred not to update to a bugged game.

If you do mean a fat type of thicc, I would prefer if that was an alternate switch. I'm really not a fan of that stuff and it would be a shame if they were all replaced with that type of body.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I haven't played the newest update so idk if she is fat or not. I just saw oni doing a bunch of updates and preferred not to update to a bugged game.

If you do mean a fat type of thicc, I would prefer if that was an alternate switch. I'm really not a fan of that stuff and it would be a shame if they were all replaced with that type of body.
Take a look at Squirrel Girl and decide for yourself. All I'm saying is: after SG, I can't go back to any other body type -- not even Storm, who's the second-thickest in the game.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Scrolling through posts to see what this dumpster fire is doing recently and I'm "treated" to screenshots of an ugly fat Squirrel Girl and a fucking awful Oni pun about the update being nuts.

If you're going to post either of those fucking things, use the god damn spoiler box, it's in the same category as "surprise penis!" popping up on your screen. :cautious:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Scrolling through posts to see what this dumpster fire is doing recently and I'm "treated" to screenshots of an ugly fat Squirrel Girl and a fucking awful Oni pun about the update being nuts.

If you're going to post either of those fucking things, use the god damn spoiler box, it's in the same category as "surprise penis!" popping up on your screen. :cautious:
I'm still waiting for the surprise talk of Rogue and co. entering our dorm and say 'SURPRISE!!! Your a daddy!!!'

Worst kind of surprise possible, since I'm making 30ish bucks a day. Child support is gonna be a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Lulu66638

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm still waiting for the surprise talk of Rogue and co. entering our dorm and say 'SURPRISE!!! Your a daddy!!!'

Worst kind of surprise possible, since I'm making 30ish bucks a day. Child support is gonna be a bitch.
Well, on the up-side the kid might end up being mutant Jesus or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
A nice, overly thicc girl was added. I'm hoping all the others will end up having the same body type.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, on the up-side the kid might end up being mutant Jesus or something.
Rogue: Probably normal.
Kitty: Cross combo of powers probably.
Laura: Mini Wolfie with touch powers.
Storm: Projectial Nulling through lighting.
Emma: Thought based Nulling?
Jubes: Oral Queening Nulling???
Jean: Mutant Jesus... or Janus?

We can forget about Gwen and Psylocke for the time being.

Squirrel Girl: 2 ton Panda with Null Powers. Hard pass.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
i dont think oni even comes here lol, you're just shouting into the void.
I asked for Squirrel Girl content since I saw her in the game and ended up getting it. If I end up getting what I want simply because it's also what he wants, then I'm going to encourage it. Especially if he makes Wanda just as thicc.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes