Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I still got additional Squirrel Girl content a month after she was introduced. I'll keep asking for more regardless. And I'll keep asking for him to make Wanda just as thicc as she is.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm...if Rogue did manage to get pregnant, would she end up draining the kid to death then get stuck with a memory of being inside her own womb? :unsure:
Hmmm... That would be an interesting question no less. I'd say maybe? Naturally I'd say no, given I think it would be awesome if she were to be a mom, as it would bring so much joy and a sense of 'normalcy' for her. Maybe with regular contact with Zero it could happen.

Otherwise, unsure.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hmm...if Rogue did manage to get pregnant, would she end up draining the kid to death then get stuck with a memory of being inside her own womb? :unsure:
Supers in these things tend to have some degree of immunity to their own powers. I'd assume that they'd be subconsciously capable of avoiding that kind of scenario. I'm sure there's plenty of Marvel super-parents that successfully had kids even though you'd think their powers would make it pretty much impossible.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm still waiting for the surprise talk of Rogue and co. entering our dorm and say 'SURPRISE!!! Your a daddy!!!'

Worst kind of surprise possible, since I'm making 30ish bucks a day. Child support is gonna be a bitch.
You want Zero to die of a heart attack?
Nah, a woman's body recognizes a baby as part of her own body while it is in the womb.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Heart Attack? No. Stabbed or dick cut off? Probably. Unless open harem is enabled.
I mean, we are assuming that youre already in a harem.

If not, Laura knows if you are ever with another woman with the scent alone, if she wasnt coolwith that,youd already be an eunuch.

Reactions: imzahai

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean, we are assuming that youre already in a harem.

If not, Laura knows if you are ever with another woman with the scent alone, if she wasnt coolwith that,youd already be an eunuch.
True. Same with Jubes in some manner. Though won't lie, I'm still waiting for Laura's smearing juices to happen with the other girls in some comical manner attempt.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Gave it a try. Not gonna touch the squirrel.

Can't get any of the Betsy content to work without crashing the game. Barely got tit fucking to work, for the BJ to work I had to take out her piercings, but then it crashes every time Zero finishes. So, yeah, wasn't impressed by this.

chrisangel

Mar 3, 2021
SG isn't fat. She's definitely big, but in a very unreal way. Her belly is flat, and though her tits are huge they are not saggy at all. Ororo has way saggier tits than SG, so does Emma.
For those saying SG is the first thic figure, take a good look at Emma and Ororo. Oni was already playing around with the "flat-bellied but thic chicks" he clearly just lost his touch over time. Emma is amazing, but Ororo is already a little weird, Doreen just got weirder.

But if we think about it in a logic way, all x-girls should be fit or athletic, as they are constantly training for combat. It might be my Asperger's speaking, but I don't see it as body shaming or body depreciation, but simple logic and common sense.

For instance, I love the fact that Kitty is petite, and I would love to have more petite girls. But I wouldn't feel bad if she were fit and defined like Laura or Jean, though fit/athletic girls are not my thing.
this has been the most reasonable take of squirrel girl I have seen in this thread so far

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Looked through the games code, no wonder it runs like dog shit. Oni's a fucking if else sorcerer on the levels of yandere dev.
*psst* Renpy doesn't have a switch statement. And . If you want to make a list of conditionals in renpy and not write a bunch of python code, you HAVE to use a bunch of if-else's.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes