Exocrine

May 12, 2023
If more lard means more women like Squirrel Girl -- then that's fine with me. I hope Oni makes Wanda even more voluptuous. Burn it all down. It's not like he'll lose any money by doing so anyway.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There is a difference between 'hate', as you so lovingly blindly believe (how truly precious of you), and having criticism for things, which oh by the way is part of everything, with gaming, shows, etc.

In this case, many aren't fans of the complete butchering of a character that, based on the original character, doesn't remotely resemble the character portrayed.

But sure, calling out Oni for his constant fucking ups in his own handling of coding and errors and things is "hate". Because apparently being a simp and ball washer for Devs who continually fuck things up and praise them for their own mistakes should be standard and we shouldn't say anything bad or 'mean' for things that aren't liked. Get fucking real dude/dudette/fucking blender.

(I swear some people are entirely moronic and failed school because of simple comprehension of wordings)
The worst offense really, is that he wasted time doing that instead of finishing off psylocke like hes supposed to be doing since she won the fucking character poll.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The worst offense really, is that he wasted time doing that instead of finishing off psylocke like hes supposed to be doing since she won the fucking character poll.
I could say the same with other certain Devs. One in particular has earned my ire for a while now. Doing things that go against the proposed path.

Like with Psylocke, properly fleshing her out and getting her done would make the most sense, not to mention somewhat sticking to the originality of the OG model. Would make sense to just get her fully done and off to the next gal. But no, it's atleast 3 updates, in which he breaks his own code, creates more bugs, uses animations or models that are off entirely...

But according to some, we can't/shouldn't point out all this shit and say mean things about that. Not sorry for saying this but Fuck That.

mrneko00

Jun 19, 2019
Can someone help me? After taking the squirrel girl with Xavier, the game sends me to the main menu and I can't advance.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I asked for Squirrel Girl when I saw her. And I got Squirrel Girl. I'm grateful for that. In fact, I'll say it again: Thank you, Oni. I hope you make Wanda just as voluptuous as Squirrel Girl.

Rockers88

Dec 27, 2022
I asked for Squirrel Girl when I saw her. And I got Squirrel Girl. I'm grateful for that. In fact, I'll say it again: Thank you, Oni. I hope you make Wanda just as voluptuous as Squirrel Girl.
I don't think so, Oni has already made the sketch for sure and from what we have seen it is not very different from evo.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I'm talking about when I saw her in the game. I've been asking for more content since then. And I got it.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I'm saying that if Oni changed Wanda to be more voluptuous, then I wouldn't be against that. I would encourage it.

Rockers88

Dec 27, 2022
I like both Storm and Squirrel Girl, but I have to say that Storm disappointed me because the evo version was one of my favorites.

I know I'm an evo purist. :LOL:

Reactions: Lulu66638
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes