sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
You wouldn't happen to have a "Like" replacement option same as Kitty does in game by any chance? :D
I removed that years ago when I decided to lean into the fact I grew up in SoCal. To say the valley girl was omnipresent during my childhood is an understatement.

Just be glad I don't still use "totally" all the time.

• Hey there
Reactions: Exocrine

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Nah. We waited this long and this is the update?
To be fair, a new girl just one month after Psylocke's addition is pretty good. However, this is after a half-year wait with no news. So both cancel each other out, in my opinion.

Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018
If Oni wants to include Squirrel Girl as a bonus character, then it just means she won't be taking up a slot in the vote for next girl. So, "silver lining", and all.
But it does mean that he wasted time on a character that I have absolutely no interest in seeing in the game.

Thanks, I hate it!

Nimrod3

Apr 9, 2021
To be fair, a new girl just one month after Psylocke's addition is pretty good. However, this is after a half-year wait with no news. So both cancel each other out, in my opinion.
To a straving child, crumbs look like pastries.
I wish I could give you a cookie, but I'm afraid the levels of copium are too high, I doubt you could even taste anything at this point.
Have a painless day.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
To a straving child, crumbs look like pastries.
I wish I could give you a cookie, but I'm afraid the levels of copium are too high, I doubt you could even taste anything at this point.
Have a painless day.
Username checks out.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Wanda lovers will need to be put on suicide watch after seeing we got Squirrel Girl before Wanda :ROFLMAO:
Well either way I'm really glad he went against the grain and added Squirrel Girl, despite everyone else's protests. It makes me think very highly of him. Of course it doesn't hurt that Squirrel Girl had my favorite body type in the entire game.
The fact that you think him ignoring the actual polls just because you like fat bitches speaks grades about you.
Wanda from X-Men Evolution Artwork by Naphina.png
How someone can prefer bucktooth to that, is beyond me.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, personally I don't like her hair, its to short in my opinion. Everybody got their tasts dude.
Squirrelgirl has, consistently, been at the very bottom of each and every new character poll.
Oni already got his "i really really want this character in" in the form of gwenpool.
He spent time drawing up squirrel girl that could have been used to, you know, actually finish psylocke, the character people actually wanted.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
To give everyone a break from the arguing and complaining; does anyone know how to set the amount of orgasms/actions performed? like a virgin string of commands

Reactions: Ray666
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes