imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
TBH it's really hard for me to come back to this game when stuff like the null hypothesis is so much more polished despite being in such an earlier state development wise.

Also that giant squirrel thing is... ehh...
is null hypothesis the one were another character belittles you when you fail an attempt of lewd action/intimacy?

where you don't get to slap the shit out of them for involving themselves in your private business...
that game? you think that game is better... never mind it is based on this one and started what 5 years after this one began its development...

ok.
yup i just checked he released it nov 22 more than 6 years after this one started - ronchon used to do mods for this game. cool.
dittyman talked just a few posts ago about the nightmare it is to mod this game because of the code...

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
is null hypothesis the one were another character belittles you when you fail an attempt of lewd action/intimacy?

where you don't get to slap the shit out of them for involving themselves in your private business...
that game? you think that game is better... never mind it is based on this one and started what 5 years after this one began its development...

ok.
yup i just checked he released it nov 22 more than 6 years after this one started - ronchon used to do mods for this game. cool.
dittyman talked just a few posts ago about the nightmare it is to mod this game because of the code...
And after 6 years compare the polish of the two.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
To be fair, if you fuck up on the sex minigame, thats entirely a skill issue, once the girls agree to HJ/BJ, theres no reason to not get straight A's with massive stat boosts after it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: imzahai

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
And after 6 years compare the polish of the two.
nah, one would have to totally be redone to look clean and have its code cleaned up, and its art refined/revamped though it would likley lose a lot of its charm if that happend, unless its art more closely matched X-Men Evo i suppose.
the other started 6 years later so it should START with all that polish, no?

NH is supposed to be inspired by this game, and it is.
fan service, if you will.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
changelog "not available" AGAIN, i'll wait until available, i will not download update blindly
i want to see what's new in update, it seems it's hard job to upload changelog

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
the other started 6 years later so it should START with all that polish, no?
Should it?
By that logic all those stepcest clones where you live with your mom and 2 sisters should be flawless pieces of art at version 0.1 by now. Unless they literally took the code line for line and cleaned it up I don't see why a heavily inspired title would be in a better state right out the gate than the game that inspired it and has been in development for many years.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Regarding the changelog, I see there's BJ stuff for Betsy and more basic options for Doreen's sprite (more clothes, wet hairs, nude sprite etc.). No proper action yet, so let's keep waiting, boys...

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Should it?
By that logic all those stepcest clones where you live with your mom and 2 sisters should be flawless pieces of art at version 0.1 by now. Unless they literally took the code line for line and cleaned it up I don't see why a heavily inspired title would be in a better state right out the gate than the game that inspired it and has been in development for many years.
they all use the same daz models,
and ronchon said NH is.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
they all use the same daz models,
and ronchon said NH is.
Yeah, they all use similar models, but newer titles aren't necessarily any prettier, smoother or more complex than the shit they copied. Every now and then there's one with somewhat better writing or visuals but there's no clear trend of all of them continuously improving just because a lot of similar stuff was available to borrow from.

If Oni did a Rogue-Like 2 I'd obviously expect them to avoid previous errors and build on what they learned, but I wouldn't take that as a given from someone else copying (some of) their work.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes