loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, the truth was that Laura was already 100% finished for this update, but from what I read in previous comments it seems that not ... well I think it is going to cheer many that the long wait comes to an end.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, the truth was that Laura was already 100% finished for this update, but from what I read in previous comments it seems that not ... well I think it is going to cheer many that the long wait comes to an end.
How is it the truth that Laura was 100% complete if she's not 100% complete?

b00m22

Mar 21, 2019
Obviously Jean, Mystique, Storm, and Psylocke if we were to stick to X-Men characters.
Jean is the most suitable character for this story as the protagonist suppresses
Hypocrisy is when you select my messages from all the spam, including memes, which are reactions to spam. And you teach me how not to do it. And on other messages and dozens of identical questions, you close your eyes. (For some reason, of all those who created memes, you choose one me. That is, others can make memes, but I should not behave like this)
I deleted my message a long time ago, which seriously concerned you. But you carefully preserved it. And now you have duplicated what already have = you are the source of spam.
And I did not see your messages addressed to other users, that they duplicate what already exists and violate the order. And there are also no your appeals to the administration to restore order. That is, you just do spam is not associated with the game and your words are not confirmed by any deeds.
Lol bro, I hope you're not mad over that post, I am pretty sure many people appreciate your memes. Don't let one cranky lad upset you.

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
I'm simply loving how people here prefer to fight themselves on useless things rather than to cooperate to make the waiting more appreciable.
Add this to people that make the wait WORSE by asking over and over when the new update is going to be released and you have a magnificent low-quality thread of 4chan going on here...

Can't you just all act like if you were people loving a common game rather than by being people sometimes so horribly childish ?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
There is no perfect order I am trying to enforce.

I am just asking you... if you claim you don't like the spam then why are you helping create the spam?

Just admit you like the spam and I happily be on my way.

I even said it before, I actually like your memes and I am in no way in any shape or form want or asking you to stop.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How is it the truth that Laura was 100% complete if she's not 100% complete?
Sorry, my English isn't good.

I wanted to say, that I hoped that for this update all the interactions with Laura (both social and sexual) were already enabled but from what I have seen there are still some things not completed.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Hasn't he been doing that for all first releases for a while now? Even he doesn't know how messed up they could be.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes