Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
First off dinos are cool i might to be a paleontologist some day not that you know what that is you overgrown chimp second off why even bother responding to something i said days ago get over it scrub
I find it hard to believe that you will ever make it through junior high school let alone becoming a paleontologist when you cannot even make use of punctuation properly.

And calling a fellow human being a chimp just because you are lacking self-control and maturity when talking to other people? Seriously, I can hardly imagine that your balls have even dropped yet.

eonshadow

Jan 21, 2018
I find it hard to believe that you will ever make it through junior high school let alone becoming a paleontologist when you cannot even make use of punctuation properly.

And calling a fellow human being a chimp just because you are lacking self-control and maturity when talking to other people? Seriously, I can hardly imagine that your balls have even dropped yet.
Everything i have ever said on this site is a joke and should be treated as such get over yourself please this is getting old

runaround

Oct 13, 2018
Im sorry, im very new to computers in general. if someone could tell me where to input the console variables id really appreciate it, and step by step from the start would be helpful because everything im trying is not working

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
can we make emma to wear sexy outfit at outside? when she teaching maybe?
can we make emma to wear sexy outfit at outside? when she teaching maybe?
Yep, have bunch of sex with her, and when you increase love and inhibition bars to about 80% you can ask her in "Relationship status" menu to do things on public.

After asking for public interactions use plan Psi on Xavier so he won't stop you durning public fun.

After that go in public for some action and go until message "Emma became something of a Exhibitionist" pop up.

Congratulations you can make her wear whatever and whenever you want.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
make her wearing cum and nude in public.and people can call her a slut teacher..her reputation as a teacher is ruined now:p

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Exept you kinda missing whole "I can wipe your memory and turn you into a vegetable just by mere thought" thing :unsure:
The entire plot of this game is that she can't. The protag is immune to mutant powers and can even disable them. She can still lure him somewhere and bash his head open with something heavy, tho.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
The entire plot of this game is that she can't. The protag is immune to mutant powers and can even disable them. She can still lure him somewhere and bash his head open with something heavy, tho.
Exept that talk was about Emma's reputation among other students, and her mind wiping them.
make her wearing cum and nude in public.and people can call her a slut teacher..her reputation as a teacher is ruined now:p

Reactions: Mark17

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Im sorry, im very new to computers in general. if someone could tell me where to input the console variables id really appreciate it, and step by step from the start would be helpful because everything im trying is not working
You have to enable it the game files first.

Go to the game folder and look for the 00console.rpy file. It should be under this directory /Renpy/Common/00console.rpy. Right click on the file and chose edit or open with notepad. Then Press Ctrl+F and type "config.console" and search for it. Change the line that says "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". Then save the file.

In game you have to press shift + o to open up the console.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So serious talk now, Oni needs to add new flirt option for Emma and Ororo (when he adds her off) mc need option to just burrow his head in those glorious breasts :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes