eosar

Aug 11, 2016
also, anyone knows how many virgins I need to sacrifice and to which diety to get a separate thread for this game?
Use Report on the main post with your reasons to get the attention of the staff.
If it works, either the staff will help you remake this thread or make a new one and mark this one abandoned.

D

Deleted member 3181120

This started out as fun.
When Tali wants to take a shift in the tavern, there is a picture of the tavern and a countdown.
There were no letters, clicking the mouse on the image does nothing.
The countdown ended and I lost.
If the most basic of tasks cannot be done, I don't see this game going anywhere.
When this mechanic is fixed I might try again.
That said, I liked the setup a lot! The idea behind the simulation is excellent! It is obvious that something is also happening to the MC's head.

Jul 11, 2019
I had a similar problem on a browser, but it worked with the downloaded game. When the letters flash you're supposed to hit that letter on the keyboard as fast as you can. Whether or not we'll see that kind of thing ahead is an open question, since the developer canned Roll the Dice in favor of Tale of Tali.

D

Deleted member 3181120

I had a similar problem on a browser, but it worked with the downloaded game. When the letters flash you're supposed to hit that letter on the keyboard as fast as you can. Whether or not we'll see that kind of thing ahead is an open question, since the developer canned Roll the Dice in favor of Tale of Tali.
I was playing the downloaded game, and no letters flashed.
Thanks for the info on the dev abandoning this. I will go look at Tale of Tali .

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
This was easily the best game I've played in a while that would have focused on these themes. Really sad to see it abandoned. :(

Combat was fun, the concept was fun, the UI was setup great. I'd pay to see someone continue it.

The only input I would have had (not that it matters at this point) is that perhaps it'd have been better to use a different platform. It was very ambitious for an HTLM game and maybe would have lent itself better to RenPy or something.

Reactions: Hordragg

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
This was easily the best game I've played in a while that would have focused on these themes. Really sad to see it abandoned. :(

Combat was fun, the concept was fun, the UI was setup great. I'd pay to see someone continue it.

The only input I would have had (not that it matters at this point) is that perhaps it'd have been better to use a different platform. It was very ambitious for an HTLM game and maybe would have lent itself better to RenPy or something.
same i'd be happy to pitch in for someone to continue this game.

Reactions: Groomtinger

sabazurc

Jan 28, 2020
I'm stuck after I did the town hall, did with a blacksmith, a back alley with a guy once or twice, had sex with teammate and went to bath once. No more shifts to take today it say and I do not even know how to go to another day, I can't find any bard, and I can't find naked Alice situation.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm stuck after I did the town hall, did with a blacksmith, a back alley with a guy once or twice, had sex with teammate and went to bath once. No more shifts to take today it say and I do not even know how to go to another day, I can't find any bard, and I can't find naked Alice situation.
Well, did something happen in the baths? There are different events gated behind your lust (and possibly also dominance), based on whether or not your elven princess rolled for a tiny tim. Speaking of royalty: did you meet Leena at the town hall? Twice? Were you very randy the second time?

As for ending the day: from Aradel Market Exit towards the Guild District and Enter the Guild. You're probably asked if you really want to so Go in anyway and either heed the warning of the Guild Mistress or test yourself against her. Afterwards the Mistress of Fate will reappear ending the current game session and bringing you back into the real world. Now, depending on what or rather who you did during the session, you will be presented with up to three different options on how to spend the evening. The end of the day sadly marks the end of the developed content.

Edit: Quick question regarding the baths, has anyone been able to gather up the needed dominance to enter the female section as a male princess? I went spelunking in the code but found dominance growths to be few and far between…

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
Unlikely. The creator said he didn't wanna run this particular version anymore because the real life portion of the game kept getting in the way of his vision, so he's moved to making a different game by repurposing his assets and turning the setting into more of a pure fantasy, which is how he intends to move forwards. Tale of Tali is the new game. Damn shame, I feel the new version has a far less interesting and engaging premise, but what can you do?

Reactions: Hordragg

OhMeGaGameStudio

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
Yup, I get that it's upsetting but I'm not going to be working on RtD anymore. The new game will see a story change after the next update (which will be more technical, ironing out how the actual game engine will run) where I hope to make the story more unique and engaging. RtD however is no longer going to be on my to-do list due to multiple reasons.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Yup, I get that it's upsetting but I'm not going to be working on RtD anymore.
I'm curious if you had the story/outline of what was going to happen for the IRL portion of the game (as I assume the fantasy world will be still telling the story you want for Tali) and would be willing to share it for those who loved the characters and world you had going.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah it's a damn shame this isn't in development anymore. Don't get me wrong I totally did absolutely enjoy the fantasy side of the game, but I found the game, and formed an interest in the game, because of the IRL side of the game. I'm a sucker for feminization, and themes of MtF characters blooming with a bit of outside help, (not to be confused for sissies) and this definitely seemed to be ticking those boxes.

So if the author would be okay with it, and someone would be interested in actually doing it, it would be cool to see the IRL side of things turn into a game of its own. The VR aspect is obviously important to the story, so a replacement for the original fantasy content would have to be found, as to respect the part of the story that the author themselves want to continue working on, but besides from that I can't see why someone couldn't pick up the IRL aspects and work with what's already there.

Reactions: GrimmShade

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Is it abandoned or somthing? It says abandond so is this what we're getting?
Depends on how you define abandoned. This iteration? Yes, very much so. But the dev IS making a full on game with the plot of the actual D&D-ish setting instead. So the dev is basically just stripping away the 'real' world side of things, which at least for me killed my excitement for the game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes