3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone else have a bug that causes her to loop sounds? She either loops "checkpoint", groans, or moans and the sound changes whenever she does.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
actually quite a nice and decent game. really wish their was more content though, feel like it was more game than Hentai.

Reactions: Trikky

jgood

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone else have a bug that causes her to loop sounds? She either loops "checkpoint", groans, or moans and the sound changes whenever she does.
I'll look into it. Any more details so I can try and re-create it?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'll look into it. Any more details so I can try and re-create it?
I did get something close to it in Level 10 when I got frustrated by not being lucky to make the checkpoint and using the cheat but that was the only time I heard it.

Reactions: jgood

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I did get something close to it in Level 10 when I got frustrated by not being lucky to make the checkpoint and using the cheat but that was the only time I heard it.
It might be caused by the cheat plugin then, I played the entire game with it and noticed it as early as stage 4 and it became a common occurrence. Weird, I've never had an assembly cheat mod do that before.

jgood

Feb 17, 2018
Updated to 1.1 today. If you bought it, you can download the latest on itch

BokuPi

Jan 31, 2023
Does anyone have the 1.1 update already ? I tried to check in internet what is the new 2 animations in gallery haven't found anyone so far shown on the internet :/

Reactions: AliterCogitare

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Very enjoyable game, it's a shame the author abandoned it. If they had increased the size of the protagonist for a better view of its ass, added more levels, and provided more details to the maps, it could have been a 9/10 game.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Gallery and all lvls unlocked, unlimited time, disabled stumble speed reduction, sex scene on stumble with, eh, sexable characters, easier breaking out of the sex stance.

In order to install, you need to replace "Rollerbabe\Rollerbabe_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this one (I'll pin a couple of links just to be sure that you won't lose the ability to download a file if one of the links will expire) :

Anyone still have this file?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Gallery and all lvls unlocked, unlimited time, disabled stumble speed reduction, sex scene on stumble with, eh, sexable characters, easier breaking out of the sex stance.

In order to install, you need to replace "Rollerbabe\Rollerbabe_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this one (I'll pin a couple of links just to be sure that you won't lose the ability to download a file if one of the links will expire) :

It got removed/deleted

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Updated version of the game was out in July. I have it. 2 new scenes and some other updates:

v1.1 now

New Content

• 2 New Sex Scenes
  • New Obstacle Assets
  • New Environment Assets
  • Updated Skybox
  • New Music
Changes

• Changed timer to be less punishing.
  • Boosts spawn rate change
Bug Fixes

• Music loop issue
Here you all go.

There's now crabs the skitter across starting on level 1. Game feels a bit faster and slightly more challenging early. But there's a TON more powerups and the timer is longer so it works out pretty well actually. One of the new scenes is unlocked by "killing" the muscle guys while you have the invincibility going.

Ps. I really liked this game. Fun game play, only the last 2 levels are a challenge. Short (10 levels) but that's fine. Great pixel art. I paid extra to show my support. If you enjoyed, please consider supporting the developer.

You unlock gallery by completing levels. Not from seeing the sex during levels. FYI.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes