4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ngonroi

Feb 15, 2022
YuEr's Mom not in woods, she's dating with a man back of clinic in the afternoon
Screenshot 2024-08-29 112405.png

I'm waiting for next girls availlable in update. Anyone have the next update's schedule ?

Reactions: Ssato243

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
So during the sexual scenes, do you guys know how to unlock new positions and costumes like stockings or tattoos?

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
So during the sexual scenes, do you guys know how to unlock new positions and costumes like stockings or tattoos?
There are costumes and stockings?
The tattoo is part of the quest and will be unlocked when they have high enough affection - you buy it from the white ghost

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
The tattoo is part of the quest and will be unlocked when they have high enough affection - you buy it from the white ghost
Wait. How do you gain affection here? I cleared all of a single character's quests. And what about the positions that are grayed out and not available during the first encounter? How do you unlock those?

Ngonroi

Feb 15, 2022
Screenshot 2024-08-30 105806.png
White Wuchang sold its

And it available in update 13.08.2024

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
anyone know where can i find the albizia julibrissin ????
Go to the cabinet behind the big sister, find the entry for whatever herb you're looking for and read where to find it :)
If it's metal, check your crafting table, it too lists where to find it.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Damn the game is good, it is kinda of a grind for first part but it is fun! The update (not in main thread) does optimize the game play especially wood farming, it was not fun to cut down those little logs which the update fixed! and also whole game seems to be optimized much better now, they even added the training option.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes