3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
307432812b712b5760c0a9e0ddbfa73a.png

Overview:
A few months after the last incident in Grano,
Mina is summoned by the king again and heads to a city where a lewd demo rules as part of a new mission to defeat them.
What awaits her there is a succession of shame that is no less than that of that incident.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-13
Release Date: 2021-12-21
Developer: Roman -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Translator: Coffee Soup
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing and translating Coffee Soup

6948cdef1c950f752d50bd1eb544468d.png 62441ab9a7e51816c830621a5b58c710.png 9bc5f649263f8b36016ac167706fa150.png a35347b91d4c20249ffef252348bc6fc.png 974e5e932630a05f90e6310822bae51f.png 3cca0cbd896e89c8503dab7108551715.png 05b69da85c827cbe6f5f2ecac4b917ae.png e2bf7a3305b29a092507035cc3832cbb.png 3013833a36a2a6194f345bbddb78c993.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i wouldnt term this a game, more like a masturbation aid. i say this bc you have zero choices to make. the game pretty much plays its self and of course the ending is as you'd expect. this is more like a movie than a game, in the sense your just along for the ride. and of course you can play it with one hand.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
From the description, it seems like this is a sequel.

Did first part ever get translated?

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
This is just an extra content.
The origin game has way more scenes.

Really hope for this to be translated too.
I mentioned in the TL notes that I wasn't aware there was a prequel before actually looking into the game more. I wouldn't mind translating that game as I quite liked the writing and characters in this one, but since the writing is such an essential part of the experience it would be useful to get some feedback on how my good/bad my writing was. I want to try to offer a translation that is worthy of the game.

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
I mentioned in the TL notes that I wasn't aware there was a prequel before actually looking into the game more. I wouldn't mind translating that game as I quite liked the writing and characters in this one, but since the writing is such an essential part of the experience it would be useful to get some feedback on how my good/bad my writing was. I want to try to offer a translation that is worthy of the game.
your translation seems to be pretty good. i have only gone through the intro, but when you actually have coherent subsentences that speaks a lot for the quality of translations. i also read chinese manga before that was translated into english, which was grammatically correct but the vocabulary was weird af. this isnt the case at all here, i think its a pretty well done translation so far.
i will update if i find some bigger mistakes while playing through this game or if i have different feedback after im done

Reactions: Coffee Soup

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
your translation seems to be pretty good. i have only gone through the intro, but when you actually have coherent subsentences that speaks a lot for the quality of translations. i also read chinese manga before that was translated into english, which was grammatically correct but the vocabulary was weird af. this isnt the case at all here, i think its a pretty well done translation so far.
i will update if i find some bigger mistakes while playing through this game or if i have different feedback after im done
I would honestly appreciate that very much! Having another person evaluation your writing is so valuable, since I can only judge what "I" think sounds good from a narrative point of view, but I have no way of knowing if my writing is actually enjoyable to read for someone else so thanks!

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
Oh, sorry for not reading that then, really aprecciate it, i think you are doing good, way better than some MTL, and for me thats whats matter.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for the translation! Gonna try but looks like it's a game that focuses on event gathering... I may get bored if it's kinda plain...

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
I remember playing through the first game of this. The developer likes to strip and humiliate the MC and this second game seems to have reused a lot of assets from the first one but used to tell a different story.

This game focuses on the MC being humiliated by women while the previous game focused on her being humiliated by men while also getting fucked a lot.

Personally I prefer the first game more since it had more scenes and also a lot more sex.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't know there was a (mini) sequel. I'd encountered the original game in the feeds when it was just released though, so it did look familiar when I opened the thread here.

So yeah ... since the original does seem to be more substantial in what it offers, it'd be nice to get the first game TL'ed for context.

Agnamer

Sep 12, 2019
This is just an extra content.
The origin game has way more scenes.

Really hope for this to be translated too.
Here is the game in Japanese

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes