3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I remember playing through the first game of this. The developer likes to strip and humiliate the MC and this second game seems to have reused a lot of assets from the first one but used to tell a different story.

This game focuses on the MC being humiliated by women while the previous game focused on her being humiliated by men while also getting fucked a lot.

Personally I prefer the first game more since it had more scenes and also a lot more sex.
What is the name of the first game?

Reactions: BoobyBobsin

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
What is the name of the first game?
I believe it's unofficially called Rookie/New Knight Mina - First Mission of Shame, but as the previous comments said, the game is yet to be translated. However, here is the DL link to it.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
It's rare to find games where FMC got public humiliation (ENF) apart from Aburasobabiyori circle.

SG28

Sep 27, 2020
Translation Fix for Coffee Soup 's Translation
(it's more or less the same except for lots of spelling corrections and minor changes to some sentences that make them more natural)

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
Translation Fix for Coffee Soup 's Translation
(it's more or less the same except for lots of spelling corrections and minor changes to some sentences that make them more natural)
Is it possible for you to point out where I can double check some of my mistakes, like throughout the story or especifically bad in certain parts? (I'm always trying to impove and studying mistakes is an efficient way to learn)

SG28

Sep 27, 2020
Is it possible for you to point out where I can double check some of my mistakes, like throughout the story or especifically bad in certain parts? (I'm always trying to improve and studying mistakes is an efficient way to learn)
Don't worry about it, I'm happy to help. All I did was fix some spelling mistakes which I assume were typos, and I noticed you always spell strength as strenght, so that was one of it, also there was a certain passage, I forgot which one but the way you translated it seemed very directly translated, I changed it to something more 'erotic' by saying 'my pussy juice is flowing' or something along those lines. I also added a lot of single quotes for words like dont or wont (making it don't or won't). Anyways, GOOD JOB ON THE TRANSLATION!!! I liked it considering it was one of your first translations.

and the reply u sent, I think u meant 'especially' <-- im not trying to be nitpicky, i just thought that you should know just in case

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
Is it possible for you to point out where I can double check some of my mistakes, like throughout the story or especifically bad in certain parts? (I'm always trying to impove and studying mistakes is an efficient way to learn)
I'm not sure if you're still into translation, but it would be really cool if you could translate the first game in this series. I could proofread your Translation if you want

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes