Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Oddly enough, that's not my mistake! Somehow you missed a scene a long time ago (like on day 3 or so) and managed to avoid telling Amy/Sarah about there being an intruder in the area the first time you saw her in the swimming pool. The game is usually very thorough about preventing the player from moving forward after missing a scene, so I'm not sure how this happened. But, by having missed this scene, it's impossible to move forward in the story. So, you can either restart from the beginning, or press CRTL-O to enter the command console, type in
intruder = 1
exit
and then continue the game (master bedroom at midnight).
Thanks man..now it work again all green back :)
got to play on.!:devilish:

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you for this walkthrough mod making this game finally enjoyable to play. :)

PS: Now if someone could do the same with the game "big brother", it would be perfect :p ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: NightTrain

Dorveli

Aug 4, 2017
what happened exactly, a crash? or do you mean that the walkthrough mod is not taken in charge?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1456, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Many apologies to everyone. The walkthrough mod apppears to be causing some scenes in the V10 content to be skipped. I suggest you disable the walkthrough by pressing the "CHEAT" button button once you reach the start of the V10 content. I'll post a fix as soon as I can.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Thanks for the mod. Just found out about this game.

Navigating and getting things done on this game is quite close to a living nightmare... Wish things were different, I like the game's concept.
Anyhow, thanks for the mod again.

svenssonnn

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks alot for the mod, played the game without it to 0.6 and i have always said it needed a mod because its a real struggle without so thx!

Reactions: Seriosha

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thank you for this walkthrough mod making this game finally enjoyable to play. :)

PS: Now if someone coud do the same with the game "big brother", it would be perfect :p ^^
Oh, don't think I haven't tried to do something similar for "big brother"! Maybe once it's converted to Ren'Py I'll have a chance at succeeding.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
cheers for this, had stopped playing this game as trying to move on was ridiculous, having to constantly search the main thread to discover what event you were missing, have reached the beginning of v10 tho, so hope you update soon as tbh i couldn't be arsed playing it without the mod

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Also i don't know why...
But shouldn't there be photo sessions?
2 Times different girls announced to have a photo shooting at breakfast, but none of them arrived.
Nevertheless the following events (Dinner) triggered and my girls told me how much they enjoyed the shootings
im struck for almost a hour. Please help.
cheers for this, had stopped playing this game as trying to move on was ridiculous, having to constantly search the main thread to discover what event you were missing, have reached the beginning of v10 tho, so hope you update soon as tbh i couldn't be arsed playing it without the mod
I've updated the mod, and tested it through V10. Seems to be working now, even for the pool events. That's the good news. The bad news is the old version of the mod probably screwed up your game, and you'll have to restart from the beginning of the V10 content. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am on v10 and now stuck in Event 75/92..all yellow. so?
will you take a look in that? thanks.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I am on v10 and now stuck in Event 75/92..all yellow. so?
will you take a look in that? thanks.
what WT-mos version have you tried? there is a new one which fixes that problem. The first one messed up your game and you have to replay it again the whole v10 content with newest version of WT mod

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes