Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I am on v10 and now stuck in Event 75/92..all yellow. so?
will you take a look in that? thanks.
I think Hyperserver is correct. It looks like some of the events weren't recorded properly, probably from using the broken version of the mod. There's no way to see these events now. If you have a save from before you started playing the v10 content, you can go back to that. If not, let me know and I can try to patch together a save that'll let you restart v10.

Dorveli

Aug 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1456, in set_default
default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.
I still have the same problem, even with the new MOD, any suggestions?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
This doesn't look like a problem with the mod. If you delete the walkthrough.rpy file does the game still crash? If so, try downloading Version 10.0 beta of the game from Room For Rent, and try running that without the mod. If that now works, try downloading the mod again.

BlueCosmo

Donor
Dec 20, 2017
Thanks alot for this mod, NightTrain! It's awesome and works fine here. And I use it as suggested - only when I get stuck. The possibility to switch is a great idea. (y)

Reactions: NightTrain

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I had the same problem.
If you comment (#) or delete this line "config.developer = True" at the end of the file the error disappears.

I haven't checked if the mod works as intended without that line.

Reactions: NightTrain

vinyloox

Jun 18, 2018
plz guys i m stuck with this event with liza what can i do to go further 1 week ingame try but nothing happen screenshot0001.png

middo91

Aug 18, 2017
NightTrain Everything is Yellow for me too, I've just downloaded this mod and NEVER used this mod before. So unsure why I am having the issue

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain Everything is Yellow for me too, I've just downloaded this mod and NEVER used this mod before. So unsure why I am having the issue
Yellow just means the mod doesn't think you've seen the content for the menu option. Since you just downloaded the mod, the mod doesn't think you've seen everything (the mod is supposed to look at the persistent storage for the game to check what you've seen before downloading the mod, but apparently that isn't working). Just play normally and the options will stop being yellow as you see more content (but, if you skip the content by holding down the CTRL key, ren'py won't tell the mod that you've seen the content, so it's better to play the content at normal speed the first time through for each scene).

Reactions: middo91
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes