Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same here - all i get is this outcome with no changes. Those 77 events shown were from previous version. (Are there really just 15 new events?)

PS: if you want to check -> i attached my last savegame from previous version

NOTE:
played Mod v1.5.0 on Game Version: 11.0 Beta E

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
nvm my previous post. Its a bug in the game itself:
Thanks for posting the fix. For anyone else with a similar problem (regarding the infinite loop when Joye first shows up), an easier fix is to add parentheses () around 'daringparty10 >= 1 or daringparty10 == -1' on line 986 of main.rpy.

If you don't want to (or know how to) unpack the game, you can just drop these attached files into your game folder, renaming them as 'main.rpy' and 'main.rpyc'.

Reactions: Crel

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
same here - all i get is this outcome with no changes. Those 77 events shown were from previous version. (Are there really just 15 new events?)

PS: if you want to check -> i attached my last savegame from previous version

NOTE:
played Mod v1.5.0 on Game Version: 11.0 Beta E
Thanks for posting the save. That made it so much easier to try to figure out what's going on, but I failed nonetheless. I'm not sure how you got the game into the state it's in, but it's not normal! There were 92 events in V10, but for some reason your save only shows that you've seen 77 of them. Looking at the events you're missing, and the events you've completed, I think you've seen everything (do you remember completing two photoshoots with each of the pool girls?).

To move forward with the game, if you're sure you've seen all the Version 10 events, the easiest thing is to manually set events to 92, by pressing SHIFT-O to get to the console, and enter
events = 92
exit
When you go to bed at night, the next version content will start. If you're not sure, you can set 'daringparty10 = 2', but then you'll have to replay all the swimming pool events, and I'm not sure if you'll gain anything by doing this.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Not sure this thing works.....
I'm gettin shown all yellow options everywhere, nothing green to get the story moving forward.
Loaded my save-game from previous version (10) and am on 80/92 events after a week of trying almost all options.
I just installed it and I noticed the same problem
Please send me your save so I can have a look, but if you're sure you've already seen all the Version 10 content then I suggest you follow the advice I gave Hyperserver above.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Need to bring your attention to a minor glitch or bug with the mod for v 12.0. Everyday at 1200 you get the following screen showing the office as dark blue followed when clicking on the office with all choices being dark blue in the next screen also shown below. As you can see the mod still allows you to complete v 11.0.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: NightTrain

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Mod 1.5.0 Version 11.0G
58/72 no correct help anymore
You get all time 0:00 Bathroom and after this the Photo Studio nothing else.
Events open:8,51,52,53,54,57,58,61,62,63,64,65,66,71

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for posting the save. That made it so much easier to try to figure out what's going on, but I failed nonetheless. I'm not sure how you got the game into the state it's in, but it's not normal! There were 92 events in V10, but for some reason your save only shows that you've seen 77 of them. Looking at the events you're missing, and the events you've completed, I think you've seen everything (do you remember completing two photoshoots with each of the pool girls?).

To move forward with the game, if you're sure you've seen all the Version 10 events, the easiest thing is to manually set events to 92, by pressing SHIFT-O to get to the console, and enter
events = 92
exit
When you go to bed at night, the next version content will start. If you're not sure, you can set 'daringparty10 = 2', but then you'll have to replay all the swimming pool events, and I'm not sure if you'll gain anything by doing this.
i was 100% at 92 last version - so i will try to set events 92

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck at event 56. Keep get Green Bathroom at 23, Bathroom and Studio at 24. Tried all but no changes or progress. Any hint please?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
and i am stuck again at 54
(after i set the previous version to 92 manually)
I got several green events and all seemed to be fine... but now i am stuck
3 weeks without any green event
savegame attached

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
its possible to use mod and locator at same time without give the start error?
The Amy locator was only updated through like version 5 and should not be used anymore. Not sure why it's even linked on the game's page anymore. Just use this mod.

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
Mod 1.5.0 Version 11.0G
got stuck here too i found if you don't go to the photo room and bathroom two nights in a row it will trigger even 59 (or what ever it is) should get something like this for options
1st - bathroom
2nd - open door
3rd - interrupt her
4th - don't leave
hope it helps

Reactions: NightTrain and Dole

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Need to bring your attention to a minor glitch or bug with the mod for v 12.0. Everyday at 1200 you get the following screen showing the office as dark blue followed when clicking on the office with all choices being dark blue in the next screen also shown below. As you can see the mod still allows you to complete v 11.0.

View attachment 687911 View attachment 687912
Hi ut1stgear1, that's not a bug, it's, um, ..., a feature?

Nothing ever happens in the office at 1200, as it's reserved in the game for a chance for the player to change parameters and look at the hints. My algorithm isn't sophisticated enough to figure out if anything interesting happens if the player selects any of those options, so it doesn't even try (if it did, it would probably end up in an endless loop), so it shows them as dark blue. But don't worry, there are no hidden events if you select any of these options. The game shows the Office location as light blue at 1200 only because if I didn't do anything it would show it as yellow (unseen content), which makes the office sound more interesting than it really is at that time. I should probably add a comment about this in the mod instructions, but nobody ever reads those anyway...

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Mod 1.5.0 Version 11.0G
Thanks for posting your save, as it allowed me to figure out the problem.

To move forward you have to complete event 8 (everything else depends on you completing that event first). To complete event 8 you have to go to the bathroom at 0:00 and "watch her". Then, DO NOT GO TO THE STUDIO. Instead, wait until the next night and then go to the bathroom again at 0:00 and select "Interrupt her". If you go to the studio in between, the game will get into a "bad" state, and when you go to the bathroom at 0:00 again, the state will get "fixed", but you'll only be be able to watch her. I think this is a weakness in the game mechanics, but given how flexible the game allows the player to perform actions in different order (which, in my opinion, is what makes the game great - along with the babes, of course), this is bound to happen sometimes (and really, it happens very rarely in this game).

Anyway, my mod makes it harder to avoid this problem. The bathroom is green at midnight, so you click on it. The studio is green at 0:15, so you click on it (which is what you shouldn't do). So, I've hard-coded a fix into the mod (you can download v1.5.1 now) so the studio isn't highlighted until you've completed the necessary bathroom events.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
got stuck here too i found if you don't go to the photo room and bathroom two nights in a row it will trigger even 59 (or what ever it is) should get something like this for options
1st - bathroom
2nd - open door
3rd - interrupt her
4th - don't leave
hope it helps
This option was long time ago.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck at event 56. Keep get Green Bathroom at 23, Bathroom and Studio at 24. Tried all but no changes or progress. Any hint please?
Same here. :(
Without a save I can't really see what the problem is, but try downloading the new version of the mod (v1.5.1) and see my response to Dole above. Basically, don't go to the studio between visiting Joye in the bathroom two nights in a row.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
and i am stuck again at 54
(after i set the previous version to 92 manually)
I got several green events and all seemed to be fine... but now i am stuck
3 weeks without any green event
savegame attached
Looks like another issue with your save file. Try setting josie_model = 10, which should have been set during one of the events in V10, but probably got clobbered by whatever caused your events to drop from 92 to 77. And I'm sure you did manage to get all 92 events because some other variables were set in your save that could've only been set if you'd completed all the events. This should allow you to get into the bathroom at 00:00.

Also, since you may end up with the same problem as Dole and others, try downloading the latest version of the mod and/or avoid going to the photo studio until you've completed event 8 (which happens in the bathroom at 0:00 after going a few nights in a row).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes