2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
Torrent is not available yet, just DDL options, Seedbox upload is taking forever today

View attachment 2072017

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

Code:
Release 1
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?7fbd173ee1ebc746#9iAmw5myjWPef3PwZg6E3XJsgUP2oD6uBfH6YBS5h5U6[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
holy hell, you are God, not only modder but instapost, I was expecting it tomorrow or even later

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
Just because Illusion are the only ones who make these kinds of games doesn't mean they're good games.
The newer games by Illusion simply lack content and new mechanics that are fun.
Most interesting mechanics are only introduced by modders at the moment.
And yes, I know that 80% of gamers just want this character studio thing, but I'm one of the few that actually wants to play these games and not just create stuff
I'm not really clued up on the mods for the last few Illusion games - what new game mechanics have the modders introduced to change the way the game actually plays?

n00bkek

Sep 5, 2021
Played it for a while. A fusion of koikatsu's SLG-style gameplay and semi-realistic art style from HoneySelect. You can control arbitary characters to do whatever stuffs but in practice you only focus on probably one PC. The UI still sucks - cannot skip action animation and everything is slow, but these could potentially fixed by future mods. The primary loop is still gain friendship points between characters and eventually progresses to you-know-what stage. Illustion added a mini topic battle as an improvement of topic system in KKS, while remain super simple.

Graphics benefit a bit from auto-hidding camara-obstructing objects and 2.5D art style, but that's all. Don't expect a 20-people workshop to produce world-class 3D games.

In short I see a lot of potential of modding in this game. If someone develops a Lua plugin, perhaps others could add more mini-games into this game. Otherwise the default NPC setup is kinda gay - bet there will be gay mod in the next month...

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
The game looks beautiful. I will analyze the quality of the character creator. If it's better than HS2, I'll try to get used to it.

Reactions: Mixiel1

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Played it for a while. A fusion of koikatsu's SLG-style gameplay and semi-realistic art style from HoneySelect. You can control arbitary characters to do whatever stuffs but in practice you only focus on probably one PC. The UI still sucks - cannot skip action animation and everything is slow, but these could potentially fixed by future mods. The primary loop is still gain friendship points between characters and eventually progresses to you-know-what stage. Illustion added a mini topic battle as an improvement of topic system in KKS, while remain super simple.

Graphics benefit a bit from auto-hidding camara-obstructing objects and 2.5D art style, but that's all. Don't expect a 20-people workshop to produce world-class 3D games.

In short I see a lot of potential of modding in this game. If someone develops a Lua plugin, perhaps others could add more mini-games into this game. Otherwise the default NPC setup is kinda gay - bet there will be gay mod in the next month...
So what I'm reading is that we are never getting a true successor to Artificial Academy 3, correct?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: twotied

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
God I still cant download this fucking game. The MEGA link just gives an error trying to extract and the Torrent link doesnt fucking work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The direct downloads are one compressed file split, so extracting twice (001 and 002 separately) won't work. The torrent can be gotten with a click from the or .

Reactions: Mixiel1
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes