2.10 star(s) 24 Votes

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Girl customization absolutely the same as HS AI and HS2 (maybe a bit better skin texture) They don't even tried to invent something new like type of skeleton or more realistic muscles, physics etc.

I feel like it's another lazy product they hope modders will polish.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How will this work? do I create the girl and the boy? Can I create two girls for an interaction with each other, without a guy in between? Before Illusion allowed games with characters of the same sex interacting, now it's just girl and guy relationships and when there are gay/lesbian relationships they are very limited to one or two positions.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's funny how Rapelay was considered the one of the most offensive game in the old days and now it's not even top 10 in the most fucked up game you can play.
That is because they cut down development of the game after initial backlash, it didnt receive usual illusion treatment with DLC packs and extra stories. During that time(2006) society wasnt "progressive" enough. Illusion tried to reboot it with Playhome , achieving better results and watering down some "actions".

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Hello guys :) could somebody please upload this to Mega.nz? I am not able to download it via the other platforms :-/

2.10 star(s) 24 Votes