2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
This game is so poorly optimized, seriously, its CPU usage is very bad, a game that works in scenarios, where there are few animations, scripts/programs, and things running in real-time (unlike a sandbox game), it manages to run worse than many AAA games. It's time for the studio to improve the optimization of its released games.

agemi

Oct 30, 2021
Remember in Artificial Academy 2 where every character is alive?
Relationships flourish or fights occur. With modules, you could make your own school a prison(on the roof) if you made a lot of bullies but strong white knights(and jailers), hilarious to see a battlezone in a school. Or, if you fancy, you could make the school an intimate battlefield, sex everywhere. You have intimacy, character interaction and customization, and comedy all in one. It only required more flavour to it, story and freedom to inside the city with your date and watch others do THE SAME AS YOU(it still happens but not without the said flavour), for added immersion.
The graphics were great, expressions fitting! Anime style.
Only needed more advanced lighting to empathize required points.

View attachment 2112319

Sorry to bother Could u tell me the refference of that video, try to search on google but cannot find it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Based on the images I see on dlsite is it possible to share your gf, or do some gangbangs on her? Since there are scenes of 3 somes with some girls and others as pics on there it seems that might be the case but idk.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i'm not sure what i'm doing... both honey select an ai were pretty easy to understand.. but this is out of reach.. can only interact with people at work.. when sending them home.. there no where on the map.. ai you get to move around the map.. honey select you get to interact with people... this you have to bust your ass to get there relationships up or make money to do anything.. an when you unresgister a girl from one place you can't move them to another like the house

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Based on the images I see on dlsite is it possible to share your gf, or do some gangbangs on her? Since there are scenes of 3 somes with some girls and others as pics on there it seems that might be the case but idk.
Pretty sure you need to raise their unhappiness or something (the red bar)
Which let's the "bad friends" spawn I guess which is how you can double team girls. At least from what I understood from the broken ass Google translate.

I didn't care enough to try as I had all I could take with this game in about 15 minutes.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
i'm not sure what i'm doing... both honey select an ai were pretty easy to understand.. but this is out of reach.. can only interact with people at work.. when sending them home.. there no where on the map.. ai you get to move around the map.. honey select you get to interact with people... this you have to bust your ass to get there relationships up or make money to do anything.. an when you unresgister a girl from one place you can't move them to another like the house
The available jobs they can have seems to have something to do with their personality type or something

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** alternative torrent available here

RoomGirl-R1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mats1974
Nov 21, 2017
So basically, this game is about causing and seeing interactions rather than having yourself be the character getting all the action?

I'm basically waiting for the menu where you can just increase stats and what not.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
is it normal for 1.3 to take over an hour in a "converting data from..." screen? if it's not, is there any way to skip it and have the game load properly?

edited: just for fun, i deleted all other illusion games so that there could be NO POSIBILITY of transfering any data AT ALL.... and yet here i am, still on the same load screen. any advice? could 1.4 maybe not have this feature?

Last edited:

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Remember in Artificial Academy 2 where every character is alive?
Relationships flourish or fights occur. With modules, you could make your own school a prison(on the roof) if you made a lot of bullies but strong white knights(and jailers), hilarious to see a battlezone in a school. Or, if you fancy, you could make the school an intimate battlefield, sex everywhere. You have intimacy, character interaction and customization, and comedy all in one. It only required more flavour to it, story and freedom to inside the city with your date and watch others do THE SAME AS YOU(it still happens but not without the said flavour), for added immersion.
The graphics were great, expressions fitting! Anime style.
Only needed more advanced lighting to empathize required points.
why-arewe-still-here-mgs-video-game.gif

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone having this problem?

1666335890952.png

I changed the the settings to Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 (16 : 9)
Ultra graphics.
Have Activate Console enabled which i am going to uncheck as i thought it showed up ingame.

Have Experimental Mode enabled which i am going to disable and see if that fixes it, and if it does i don't recommend turning that on.
Edit: And the answer to that is No, it did not fix it.

I know in HoneySelect 2 i had a similar issue however if i recall correctly DHH and BetterAA Active in the InitSetting fixed it which that option in this game does not seem to be available.

Edit 2 Not sure what that means.
1666336858120.png

Edit 3: I am wondering if it's the Torrent file as i did that instead of downloading each part individually.
I still have the previous version and it works just fine, granted it has the plastic barbie crotch.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
To all that have played this game, do you find it was worth it? When I loaded up the character maker, it just looks to me like a slightly better looking HS2. Only it has way less clothing options than HS2 did. Most of the assets I see are the same except there are less that there was. For a game like this it doesn't make sense the limit the character customization.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes