2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

necro1298

Oct 22, 2017
Import cards from HS2 or AI-Shoujo only. I didn't have any problems with them except a few had hair or clothes missing. Or you could import all the cards in HS2/AI-Shoujo first (incompatible ones are sorted out to folder "old") and the compatible ones you can then import to RG without loading problems. And as other people said, don't import too many cards at once.
Sooo... No, there isnt a way.

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
anyone know why vpn are blocked in the illusion character database website? I tried nord,atlas, and mullvad vpn. anyone knows a vpn that can get through?

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a few questions to ask (1):if I invite a girl to a date like for example to the restaurant or cafe can I order a food or do something? except having sex in front of other people (2):So I know Room Girl has compatibility with Honey Select 2 and Ai Shoujo soo is it applied to mod as well or modder must ported first to Room Girl? (kinda excited for POV mod in Room Girl) (3):when I play as a female character and I call another female character to my "Room" (hehe get it because the title is Room Girl) why cant I invite other male character except the "bad company guy"?. there my three question can someone kindly answer for me for question number two i kinda hope Screw This Noise answer it (also Great design for Room Girl BR-chan BTW for second there I thought it was a default character) or someone familiar with illusion modding community also thank you in advance for anyone who answer my question

Sep 29, 2022
So I have a few questions to ask (1):if I invite a girl to a date like for example to the restaurant or cafe can I order a food or do something? except having sex in front of other people (2):So I know Room Girl has compatibility with Honey Select 2 and Ai Shoujo soo is it applied to mod as well or modder must ported first to Room Girl? (kinda excited for POV mod in Room Girl) (3):when I play as a female character and I call another female character to my "Room" (hehe get it because the title is Room Girl) why cant I invite other male character except the "bad company guy"?. there my three question can someone kindly answer for me for question number two i kinda hope Screw This Noise answer it (also Great design for Room Girl BR-chan BTW for second there I thought it was a default character) or someone familiar with illusion modding community also thank you in advance for anyone who answer my question
Hello, I will try to answer you:
1) No, you can't order food or anything else, just chat, or invite her to the bathroom or do H-sex in front of everyone. (You can change location in the left menu during H).

2) Illusion has changed game programming, so all mods will need to be rewritten to be compatible with RoomGirl, which will take some time. Screw This Noise i'm sure you'll be more specific on this.

3) It's always a hassle to get several characters to sleep because illusion has built its game around "situation" and "role", I can't give you a clear answer, however I invite you to install the plugin provided by Bogus which may be able to help you.

Looks like nobody has posted this yet:

Here's a Plugin from Bogus (bogus#6764) on Discord that enables more social actions, so that
characters from different jobs can interact with each other now!
(I've made it bold and underlined, so the people who keep asking or complaining about it will actually notice it...) :ROFLMAO:

Bogus:

Warning:
it's an early version - there are stories of characters being stuck in conversations, so save often!
I hope I have been helpful.
Good game

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
(3):when I play as a female character and I call another female character to my "Room" (hehe get it because the title is Room Girl) why cant I invite other male character except the "bad company guy"?
You must be at least "friends" (or lovers) with a character to call and invite him over. Just talk to him a couple of times ("Talk about work", "Talk about hobbies") and then a new option will appear ("Become friends"). After that you can become lovers by inviting him e.g. to the park and "Confess". The success rate of both depends on your stats, the higher your stats the more topics you will have in the Mini-Games.

You can always check your friends/lovers by clicking the "Friendship" icon (top left):

Friendship.png

Edit: Sorry, misunderstood your question. If you're looking for threesomes here's an answer from "keith111100":
Or, if you want the hard way, you can try build relationship with a woman and a man to at least friend level between the three of those characters, and have at least have sex with one of them, then when one of the character in conversation with the other, the third person could initiate a threesome offer to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: keith111100

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, it takes a long time to decrease. What I did was to buy the "stress release" item in the shop for 100 coins - it resets dissatisfaction of all characters to 0.
Or, if you want the hard way, you can try build relationship with a woman and a man to at least friend level between the three of those characters, and have at least have sex with one of them, then when one of the character in conversation with the other, the third person could initiate a threesome offer to them.

But ain't nobody got time for that. :p

Anyway, the quick way to make red bar goes down, just buy the stress relief item in shop, it will make all characters red bar empty.
Thanks to both of you. (y)

Yeah right, I still got thousands of points and don't know what to do with them coz most effects are just temporary. Too bad we can't buy toys or unlock positions with the points.

Reactions: keith111100

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
DID you all try DOWLOAD CARDS via geme ?

CAN WE HAVE a F95zone CARD Share system
integrated inside game ?
Using :
insert server links - chosse servers data TO UPLOAD
My cards tab
Upload. VIA ICON

or download
insert server links - chosse servers data TO DOWNLOAD
donwload cards VIA ICON
Why so complicated? There are literally hundreds of thousands of cards out there:

(click "Explore" on top left)

(click lower right for hidden cards)

Reactions: qpoi

420koikatsu

Mar 30, 2020
sorry how you unlock the H scenes 2 men and a woman i'm trying them all nothing someone to a save
Some girls can call both bad dudes without any dissatisfaction at all, if you call both over and have both bang the lady she will have "desperate two man sex" as an option afterward.

mylje93

Sep 12, 2021
use magnet torrent, faster, pre patched
save, use 7zip to extract, enjoy the game

Release 1.3
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

What is included in the base game?
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
Can u please give me an alternative link? The URL you attached don't work :(

Reactions: AcidLucas71

mylje93

Sep 12, 2021
How to do this? like multiple etch with female/male
Ah, I see this and did once. In my experience, I built relationships with both 2 idols in theatre (via talking), social, love and appeal reach ~lv5, and green color relationship (no need to befriend), then while talking with 1 girl, chose this and H with both girls.

Ps: If a fan is there when you are 3some, you will see that he is crying :))

huy0304

Aug 21, 2018
Why so complicated? There are literally hundreds of thousands of cards out there:

(click "Explore" on top left)

(click lower right for hidden cards)
some beauty korean girl card, but not work
do you know what mods they use :)

MrWobble

Oct 18, 2021
so this happens when there is a card that had information from a mod that cannot be translated. happened to me when using honey select cards. to resolve just move each card one by one into the card folder till you find the unusable ones.
if it is going to work it will rapidly convert the card.
Thank you I was really getting frsutrated over thios. but at the same time it tells me that the game is not quite ready to jsut convert outside vanilla HS2 and AI

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes