2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Enilor

Aug 2, 2017
sorry how you unlock the H scenes 2 men and a woman i'm trying them all nothing someone to a save
You have to raise the dissatisfaction (red bar) of a girl - the easiest way to do this is to force her to wake up after being exhausted from H or order others to break up with her after building a relationship. By increasing the red bar the girl gets the option to call a bad guy for 50 coins, with a low red bar only one guy is available but raising the red bar will let to a option to call another bad guy - the girl can then call them both to her location for 3 P action. Just don't raise the red bar to the maximum, it will cause the girl to leave your game and reset her stats.

Also worth mentioning is that you don't have to do this with every girl, only with one per location, the other girls are ready to bang the two bad guys too without having to built a relationship first or raise dissatisfaction.

Reactions: HavoBerg

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
You have to raise the dissatisfaction (red bar) of a girl - the easiest way to do this is to force her to wake up after being exhausted from H or order others to break up with her after building a relationship. By increasing the red bar the girl gets the option to call a bad guy for 50 coins, with a low red bar only one guy is available but raising the red bar will let to a option to call another bad guy - the girl can then call them both to her location for 3 P action. Just don't raise the red bar to the maximum, it will cause the girl to leave your game and reset her stats.

Also worth mentioning is that you don't have to do this with every girl, only with one per location, the other girls are ready to bang the two bad guys too without having to built a relationship first or raise dissatisfaction.
Thanks for the info, was looking for that too. (y)

But how do you decrease the red bar after that? I think it goes down after a while anyway but it takes long time. Any quick way by doing some good deeds?

HavoBerg

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry, but I've got a stupid question:

I've never used "Studio" in Illusion Games (just once to play around). In previous Illusion games I could download the game without Studio (which was always optional). Now in RG (R1.3) there's a folder \abdata\studio which has already 13GB. In the final releases of AI-Shoujo and HS2 that folder was only about 5GB. Is that folder really necessary for the game or is it just for Studio and therefore save to delete when I don't use Studio?

Enilor

Aug 2, 2017

But how do you decrease the red bar after that? I think it goes down after a while anyway but it takes long time. Any quick way by doing some good deeds?
Yeah, it takes a long time to decrease. What I did was to buy the "stress release" item in the shop for 100 coins - it resets dissatisfaction of all characters to 0.

Aug 1, 2017
Is there any way to put a tattoo and object in which we can write something? I wanted to put the name of my xvideos channel in the body of some character.

AcidLucas71

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry, but I've got a stupid question:

I've never used "Studio" in Illusion Games (just once to play around). In previous Illusion games I could download the game without Studio (which was always optional). Now in RG (R1.3) there's a folder \abdata\studio which has already 13GB. In the final releases of AI-Shoujo and HS2 that folder was only about 5GB. Is that folder really necessary for the game or is it just for Studio and therefore save to delete when I don't use Studio?

Excuse the R1.3 where did you download it?

cs940124

Jan 4, 2020
Looks like nobody has posted this yet:

Here's a Plugin from Bogus (bogus#6764) on Discord that enables more social actions, so that
characters from different jobs can interact with each other now!
(I've made it bold and underlined, so the people who keep asking or complaining about it will actually notice it...) :ROFLMAO:

Bogus:

Warning:
it's an early version - there are stories of characters being stuck in conversations, so save often!
I hope to get an invitation from the Discord channel

Sep 29, 2022
Hi, I download the studio with MEGA and install it in a Room Folder. I have the "Studio" folder, however when I run the "RoomStudio" program
I have the screen fixed on "Room studio" with an info line in jap.
Did I miss something? If a charitable soul wants to give me the procedure to follow?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wildboy85

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I download the studio with MEGA and install it in a Room Folder. I have the "Studio" folder, however when I run the "RoomStudio" program
I have the screen fixed on "Room studio" with an info line in jap.
Did I miss something? If a charitable soul wants to give me the procedure to follow?
I have the same, maybe a conflict with the OS. It's taking 15% of my cpu but nothing happen.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Excuse the R1.3 where did you download it?
use magnet torrent, faster, pre patched
save, use 7zip to extract, enjoy the game

Release 1.3
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

What is included in the base game?
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC

Reactions: AcidLucas71

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
DID you all try DOWLOAD CARDS via geme ?

CAN WE HAVE a F95zone CARD Share system
integrated inside game ?
Using :
insert server links - chosse servers data TO UPLOAD
My cards tab
Upload. VIA ICON

or download
insert server links - chosse servers data TO DOWNLOAD
donwload cards VIA ICON

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Is there any way to put a tattoo and object in which we can write something? I wanted to put the name of my xvideos channel in the body of some character.
ON HS2 shirts/tattoos, you can customize via mods
wait form customs characters editions - BASED ON CUSTOMIZATION VIA OVERLAYS MODS
until that, try hs2 for caracter creation on girls tab
download last version.

THERE ARE SOME HELP GUIDES IN F95ZONE

HS2 GAME - OVERLAY SYSTEM

Hello guys,
I wanted to create a paint (a cello tattoo for the back) for HS2. Yet I can't find any info about ihow to create this.
Wich folder, what format, what soft. Not a single idea.

Any lead ?
In the post #4771 you have some starting tips... Once you have your .png ready it's a good idea to save it at overlays folder, inside UserData (though you could load it from elsewhere, I think) and in the chara maker you could apply it over the model using the overlay option at the bottom of the body tab. Usually, you will have to try several times until the effect of your .png satisfies you.

OR

HS2 GAME - OVERLAY SYSTEM

t could be something like this. Just go to Body > Skin Overlays > click "Get body overlay template" > open the file in something like GIMP > add a new layer > use the selector to create the shapes over the template of the body you want to have patches > click the paint bucket > pick the color you want > fill the selected patches > set the layer opacity to something like 33 > click the eye next to the template later so you don't see it > export the image as a png > in the game select 'Load new texture' under body overlay texture.

based on f95zone forums

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
DID you all try DOWLOAD CARDS via geme ?

CAN WE HAVE a F95zone CARD Share system
integrated inside game ?
Using :
insert server links - chosse servers data TO UPLOAD
My cards tab
Upload. VIA ICON

or download
insert server links - chosse servers data TO DOWNLOAD
donwload cards VIA ICON
Why would anyone ever bother doing any of that when you can google room girl cards to find websites dedicated for this purpose or you can join illusion discord server???

keith111100

Jun 10, 2017

Or, if you want the hard way, you can try build relationship with a woman and a man to at least friend level between the three of those characters, and have at least have sex with one of them, then when one of the character in conversation with the other, the third person could initiate a threesome offer to them.

But ain't nobody got time for that. :p

Anyway, the quick way to make red bar goes down, just buy the stress relief item in shop, it will make all characters red bar empty.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes