insert/save 2 cards for test load
if use hs2 cards - paste 2 hs2 cards per game session only onside folders

HS2 not work well cause many cards use custom mods and sliders,
wait until mods out .

- cards from game inside a website
- scenes from game inside a website

play game
These links doesn't even work

403 forbidden appears when enter these links.

Reactions: Madmunchkin

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
The world is reactive? I only see the characters communicate with each other and go to locations but I've never seen them do anything more than that, they usually make jokes with each other and lose their relationship in the process xd

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I can say it's not like a bad game? Wish more was translated in the information window but it definitely has some appeal to it - so curious to see where this will go and I could see it up there with HS2 after a long while.

Ok, figured out why I couldn't register a dealer. I had her as a futa and game doesn't like that apparently. rip

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what's this one like? OP isn't very good.
Is there actual gameplay? Is it like a 'trainer' game where you plan her day or something?
how do you interact with the character that you create?

datto

Nov 21, 2021
So what's this one like? OP isn't very good.
Is there actual gameplay? Is it like a 'trainer' game where you plan her day or something?
how do you interact with the character that you create?
Basically no story gameplay. No actual game mechanics. Just have several scenarios. Picking up girls are too easy. In-game currency is not quite important. Graphics and H movements are quite impressive though. And the auto-translation is quite funny. I hope more features to be added to the game. It has some potential.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Basically no story gameplay. No actual game mechanics. Just have several scenarios. Picking up girls are too easy. In-game currency is not quite important. Graphics and H movements are quite impressive though. And the auto-translation is quite funny. I hope more features to be added to the game. It has some potential.
That's a pity. My favourite of their recent games was AI-Girl, where there was an actual relationship mechanic, a rudimentary basebuilding mechanic, an item-crafting mechanic and a whole thing about scavanging for stuff on the island.

it was pretty bare-bones, but it was interesting. The plot was awfully sparse but what was there hinted at some interesting possibilities.
I would have preferred more story scenes and deeper survival mechanics, but it was a decent start.

Koukatsu Club had a pretty decent premise.
"The school advisor (who is your aunt or something?) wants you to get girls used to socializing with boys because the girls-only school is about to open up and become a mixed-gender school."
Of course, you somehow spinning thta into a sex-training club is nothing short of a hentai plot, but that's fine, I guess.

By contrast, the two hotel ones (HH, I think?) kinda bored me. It was literally just "you join some kind of sex hotel where you meet and fuck girls."
No mechanics, no roaming-world, no story.

glt1000

Dec 2, 2019
Yes, connect to the internet.
Thank you for the reply. However, I am indeed connected to the internet. I have both HS2 and KKS installed and working fine in English. But, for whatever reason, RG v1.3 installs and runs (on the same machine) but does not translate to English. All I get is Japanese... Which, for me, makes it difficult to work with. I am baffled.

malmal132

Jun 28, 2020
That's a pity. My favourite of their recent games was AI-Girl, where there was an actual relationship mechanic, a rudimentary basebuilding mechanic, an item-crafting mechanic and a whole thing about scavanging for stuff on the island.

it was pretty bare-bones, but it was interesting. The plot was awfully sparse but what was there hinted at some interesting possibilities.
I would have preferred more story scenes and deeper survival mechanics, but it was a decent start.

Koukatsu Club had a pretty decent premise.
"The school advisor (who is your aunt or something?) wants you to get girls used to socializing with boys because the girls-only school is about to open up and become a mixed-gender school."
Of course, you somehow spinning thta into a sex-training club is nothing short of a hentai plot, but that's fine, I guess.

By contrast, the two hotel ones (HH, I think?) kinda bored me. It was literally just "you join some kind of sex hotel where you meet and fuck girls."
No mechanics, no roaming-world, no story.
Agreed on Honey Select being boring. Best Illusion game by far is Artificial Girl 3. The interactions and relationships are second to none. Keep waiting for them to make another with better graphics, but they keep fucking around.

Last edited:

SanTolich

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you for the reply. However, I am indeed connected to the internet. I have both HS2 and KKS installed and working fine in English. But, for whatever reason, RG v1.3 installs and runs (on the same machine) but does not translate to English. All I get is Japanese... Which, for me, makes it difficult to work with. I am baffled.
Look at the BepInEx folder in it Translation in it En there TxT where the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file should be.
This file contains the translation of words from Jp to En via the Internet.

MistyShinny

Oct 24, 2022
Same problem for me, all files are good and in the good directory, but no translation.

Keridwen2020

Feb 14, 2020
Same problem for me, all files are good and in the good directory, but no translation.
Hello,
1 have you checked your firewall to allow the game to access internet?
2 have you launched the game once through initsetting.exe and choosed something different from japanese (or chinese) language?
Please tell us if this helped you.
If your installation has been checked and is OK, there's nothing else that comes to mind.
Enjoy your game.

rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
I might of miss something, but I've playing this legit without cheating or modding but I havent figured out how get characters to meet each other, other then meeting in they're own work space or living space I can't seem to meet other people from other Areas of the map. I can't read japanese.

Anyone know how have they're character meet other people?? step by step would be nice...

alexlou

Aug 22, 2018
I might of miss something, but I've playing this legit without cheating or modding but I havent figured out how get characters to meet each other, other then meeting in they're own work space or living space I can't seem to meet other people from other Areas of the map. I can't read japanese.

Anyone know how have they're character meet other people?? step by step would be nice...
yea im trying too

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Lock H-Menu v0.2 Beta

Adds an icon to make the left menu of sex scenes stop hiding automatically.

Installation:
Download the plugin file (`RG_LockHMenu_v0.2.zip`), extract `BepInEx` to the game folder (where `RoomGirl.exe` is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

Changelog:
v0.2: First public release
View attachment RG_LockH-Menu.mp4

Reactions: alexlou

DeathW

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know if Illusion plans on maybe, by any chance or miracle, to release an update where we can have all characters become able to interact with each other even those that are not from the same spot? By that i mean like, maybe the idol characters become able to interact with the neet character if they go to the park, or even the manager character able to interact with the office characters ? I mean... the game is great but not being able to have the character interact freely with everyone in the map really kills it a bit

Reactions: Ausrick

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
No Illusion is just milking it with outfit DLC. So far nothing shown to fix this 'game'. Honestly just want them to drop it and make another already instead of making us wait till Fall 2023 or spring 2024.

2.10 star(s) 24 Votes