Room Girl

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you don't have a good adblocker you might get a fake download from Anonfiles, from the actual zip I not getting any malicious results.

maxikatiz

Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I can't open it or unzip it though, and it IS called Roomgirl_Uncensor.zip so I don't think I got the wrong one...

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is it more like AI Girl; like with an environment you can walk around and explore and have a game to play or more like HS2; select a room to jump into and ask yourself why you even bothered customizing your player character.

TheDL

Aug 7, 2021
Anyone know how to get VR to work? I have a Oculus Quest 2, and Room Girl Better Repack, which includes VR. But it doesn't open in VR, no matter what I do. VR works well with HS2, Koikatsu and the like, and I know how to work with these, but Room Girl only starts on the flat screen, no matter if I use Oculus or Steam VR (Air link or Virtual Desktop). Please help :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game thread again. I think official VR support usually comes sometime after release, which hasn't happened yet for Room Girl. When it does you should see it listed in the change log.