• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Room Girl

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on the new game I've seen shown on illusionsofts website. Its called Room Girl, and looks like its out September 30th. Beyond that I dont really know what the game is and what its supposed to be like? I sort of hoped for Honey Select 3 as their next works but who knows it might be good?

Reactions: Schlong50

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's kind of a thread about it here, you can grab the trial (character editor) from there but there is a already. Apparently it's their version of The Sims.

Reactions: danken and Schulth
Sep 27, 2021
Looks like it got some high quality models, those remind me alot to the ones you know from the "3DCG" section, but is this real ? it seems to be quite different from illusions other games 'specially HoneSelect.

Reactions: BarnMTB

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
there is a trailer for it on DLsite here:
There's kind of a thread about it here, you can grab the trial (character editor) from there but there is a already. Apparently it's their version of The Sims.
Thanks for the link and heads up. I did search but missed it.

Very disappointing if it is like the sims. From the trailer on DLsite it looks a bit random (the game)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Very disappointing if it is like the sims...
There's even the toilet in that video trailer, although I don't see a bladder bar anywhere. The servers refusing my screenshot though. The description...

Introducing a 3D life simulator that intervenes in the life of the created character and manipulates the life of the character!

Let's freely observe and operate the character's life and produce a wonderful life!

ROOM girls live in the city You can intervene in your character's life and manipulate it. Visit workplaces and facilities, create relationships such as encounters and farewells, and create fun and naughty life patterns between characters!

Sep 27, 2021
There's even the toilet in that video trailer, although I don't see a bladder bar anywhere. The servers refusing my screenshot though. The description...

Introducing a 3D life simulator that intervenes in the life of the created character and manipulates the life of the character!

Let's freely observe and operate the character's life and produce a wonderful life!

ROOM girls live in the city You can intervene in your character's life and manipulate it. Visit workplaces and facilities, create relationships such as encounters and farewells, and create fun and naughty life patterns between characters!
Well if its true what it says its technically like honey select, but instead of residing in a paradise love hotel you control / interact with a girl of your choice in specific areas and see her everyday life, if it features the same content as honey select, the great character creation and clothing combinations i see a bright future for it.

• Red Heart

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maker sure the game isn't to deep in folders. Running the setup at least once is a good idea, it will probably advise you to have game in C:\Illusion\Game. I put it in my usual downloads folder though and no issues, it also (mostly) converted...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Apparently it's their version of The Sims.
So, they're finally going back to something more reminiscent of Artificial Academy? I've been fucking waiting for them to do that for nearly a decade.

AA2 was fucking 2014. AI Shoujo was a big disappointment since they never expanded it and you couldn't add guys to watch the AIs create complex social networks or watch other relationships going on. (The survival was also lackluster since you never really got punished for mistakes in it.) And Honey Select and Koikatsu girls just exist inside vacuums, never interacting with each other.

I'd prefer anime graphics like AA2, AG3, and Koikatsu had, but if the gameplay concept is anything actually resembling an AA3 or AG4, I'm excited for this.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I will whating for release/studio them hope for some timeline and good mods. Then i may give it a chance.
I seen ppl talking in discord this room girl demo is already better optimized than AI girl and HS2.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Seems like a soft Sims with improved HS2 graphics so I somewhat eager to try it. They brought back some Play Home positions too.

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
I'm all for the game but i sort of wished they had graphics and characters models just like VR Kanjo and VR Kareshi did

d36016-47-498746-0.png sakura.jpg

• Red Heart