ILLUSION new game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Here's the trial, it's just a character maker tho.
-

Edit: To translate the menus, you must use BepInEx-IL2CPP and AutoTranslator-IL2CPP.
There is also a better repack of the trial by ScrewThisNoise.
Thank you, good sir.

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
Here's the trial, it's just a character maker tho.
-

Edit: To translate the menus, you must use BepInEx-IL2CPP and AutoTranslator-IL2CPP.
There is also a better repack of the trial by ScrewThisNoise.
how did you even loading that page ?
mine was very slow and can't download the trial.exe from their offcial website.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Artificial Academy 2 не идеальна но мне там нравилось взаимодействие персонажей друг с другом. Это я к тому что тут в комментариях пишут про эту игру. Не думаю что новая игра будет похожа Sims в общем смысле. Думаю будет больше похожа на com3d2 где просто задания на день раздавать надо будет. В пробной версии можно выбирать предпочтения персонажа в повседневной жизни, но не думаю что сильно будет влиять на сюжет как в aishoujo предпочтения тоже особа не влияют. В Artificial Academy 2 для меня настройка личного характера персонажа наиболее точная из того что нравиться или не нравиться. Хотя особо на сюжет не влияет, но в некоторых случаях прям точно передаёт.
Из плюсов это есть дополнительные какие то выборы которые может быть будет влиять на место работы и жилья.
Из минусов это то что не увидел или просто пропустил выбора одежды для разных случаем.

Artificial Academy 2 is not perfect, but I liked the interaction of the characters with each other. This is me to the fact that here in the comments they write about this game. I don't think the new game will be like The Sims in a general sense. I think it will be more like com3d2 where you just have to distribute tasks for the day. In the trial version, you can choose the preferences of the character in everyday life, but I don’t think that it will greatly affect the plot, as in aishoujo, preferences also don’t affect much. In Artificial Academy 2, for me, the personalization of the character is the most accurate of what you like or dislike. Although it does not particularly affect the plot, in some cases it directly conveys exactly.
On the plus side, there are some additional choices that may affect the place of work and housing.
Of the minuses, this is that I did not see or simply missed the choice of clothes for different occasions.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Artificial Academy 2 не идеальна но мне там нравилось взаимодействие персонажей друг с другом. Это я к тому что тут в комментариях пишут про эту игру. Не думаю что новая игра будет похожа Sims в общем смысле. Думаю будет больше похожа на com3d2 где просто задания на день раздавать надо будет. В пробной версии можно выбирать предпочтения персонажа в повседневной жизни, но не думаю что сильно будет влиять на сюжет как в aishoujo предпочтения тоже особа не влияют. В Artificial Academy 2 для меня настройка личного характера персонажа наиболее точная из того что нравиться или не нравиться. Хотя особо на сюжет не влияет, но в некоторых случаях прям точно передаёт.
Из плюсов это есть дополнительные какие то выборы которые может быть будет влиять на место работы и жилья.
Из минусов это то что не увидел или просто пропустил выбора одежды для разных случаем.

Artificial Academy 2 is not perfect, but I liked the interaction of the characters with each other. This is me to the fact that here in the comments they write about this game. I don't think the new game will be like The Sims in a general sense. I think it will be more like com3d2 where you just have to distribute tasks for the day. In the trial version, you can choose the preferences of the character in everyday life, but I don’t think that it will greatly affect the plot, as in aishoujo, preferences also don’t affect much. In Artificial Academy 2, for me, the personalization of the character is the most accurate of what you like or dislike. Although it does not particularly affect the plot, in some cases it directly conveys exactly.
On the plus side, there are some additional choices that may affect the place of work and housing.
Of the minuses, this is that I did not see or simply missed the choice of clothes for different occasions.
I really don't think that this game will be anything special. Well at least it's not another stupid poser game, like Honey select, etc.
I hope that KISS will announce something new this year., at least those guys make something that you can actually "play".

Last edited:
Reactions: eM-Ka

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
Anyone got the video for the recent update? Overall I like the setting of the game especially there being mix of girls/guys just like AA2, but keeping my expectation low since it's Illusion.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone got the video for the recent update? Overall I like the setting of the game especially there being mix of girls/guys just like AA2, but keeping my expectation low since it's Illusion.
hahah thats harsh. I think Honey Select 2 wasnt that bad and Koikatsu was ok too. Personally the game with the girl on the island is what I thought was rubbish but to each their own. I guess my view on illusion is neutral...

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It's a real puppets show.
From the looks of it you just make character choices based on menu options? gameplay looks very limited.

But at least it is a female protag game, this is a nice change of pace for illusion.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019

It's a real puppets show.
I guess I will just make my character again, have her pose for photoshoots in different outfits, then forget about this game, and wait for the next one.
Damn, where is my AA3

Reactions: narutoxxx7

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
Actually super excited for this, just think of the modding capabilities! I hope they add arousal status, visible wetness through clothes, etc

Reactions: BarnMTB

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
They won't. It's the old models, and most of the clothes will be the same. Clearly the point is "let's recycle this once more".

• Haha
Reactions: Schulth

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Wow they really went overboard with the neoteny on this one, every character's face looks like a 3 year old girl's

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
More like where is AG3
AG3 was a great game and already out since years. They did a "survival" AG but wasn't AG4. They did other Sexy Beach after 3 (0 and the premium resort) but never AA3. AA with the customization and the exploration of AG would be perfect.

May 31, 2018
Actually super excited for this, just think of the modding capabilities! I hope they add arousal status, visible wetness through clothes, etc
I’m too versed in the modding side of things, but this game has some changes that would make the kidders have to relearn a lot of stuff (I’m not sure if it’s file formats or what, screwthisnoise has mentioned the issue, but no details). Many are predicting DOA on the modding side unless the game really takes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.