ILLUSION new game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Greetings everyone.
It seems that Illusion is teasing some new game on their website, but all of my browsers for some reason can't play the videos on Illusion site, so I can't even see what they are presenting.
Can someone upload the video for sharing? Or maybe someone knows the trick to how watch the videos on Illsuion site, as I'm having this trouble for quite some time all ready.

Thanks in advance.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
They did at least 2 for year in the past, usually a minor game and a bigger title. They did only 1 in the last year and zero for 2022.

If you google the name of the company in japanese and set video you should find a twitter video, here you find the newest video of Illusion. The video is about a girl typing, then goes in bar, then play with slot machines and go home. It has realistic graphic. Can be a secretary game?
Also they said 1 July they will give more information.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
They did at least 2 for year in the past, usually a minor game and a bigger title. They did only 1 in the last year and zero for 2022.

If you google the name of the company in japanese and set video you should find a twitter video, here you find the newest video of Illusion. The video is about a girl typing, then goes in bar, then play with slot machines and go home. It has realistic graphic. Can be a secretary game?
Also they said 1 July they will give more information.
Sadly, twitter is blocked in my country, and free VPN's don't solve this problem.
Thanks anyway.

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
From what I could see from the translation the new game is Illusion's take on the Sims and closest thing to a sequel for AA2/AG3.

Features:
- You are a "God" that tells characters what they should do ( talk with other characters, do work, go to the bathroom, etc )
- There are multiple guy characters which is something we haven't seen since AA2.
- At this point I don't think there are harems/3P since it said you will be simulating a 1 on 1 relationship. Possible expansion like always + possibility of NTR.
- Gameplay is basically you influencing people to hook up.

We all know the standard Illusion grief cycle but... perhaps?

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Kinda dissapointed in their new game.
It seems that AA2 is still a superior game, and it's beyond me, why can't they take AA formula and just expand on it more. Koikatu 1/2 was still lacking.
I like what KISS is doing with their Maid games. They take what was before, and build upon it, making it bigger. I mean, why trying to build a bycicle when you all ready have one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
I like it. I mean it's something new. Which is not bad. Also it seems they didn't want to reiterate on 'realistic' branch of their games .. but neither on their 'anime' branch. This seems to be smack in the middle. And it looks like new body, new face mesh, new everything.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Looks like they are finally finished with only poser games, and are back to exploring more gameplay in to their games.
Since this is Illusion, to truly appreciate & enjoy their games you need a good computer to play flawlessly.
Been enjoying their games lately like Koikatu & AI Shoujo, I think I will like this new game aswell.

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
And the Illusion grief cycle continues... Their recent hyper focus on realistic high-fidelity graphics over anime style with actual gameplay is really disappointing. Posers were boring but now you don't even get to be the protagonist. And with those graphics I hope we won't need a RTX3070 just to run the game low res in a 1280x720 window. Illusion is not known for their stellar game optimization practices.

We'll see what the final release looks like. But man it's hard to get hopeful these days.

Liliya121

Jul 2, 2022
Looks like they are finally finished with only poser games, and are back to exploring more gameplay in to their games.
Since this is Illusion, to truly appreciate & enjoy their games you need a good computer to play flawlessly.
Been enjoying their games lately like Koikatu & AI Shoujo, I think I will like this new game aswell.
Koikatsu felt a downgrade from AA2 if we're talking about the overworld ,scenes and personalities.
But the character creation is 10x better.
I really hope they dont fuck up their new game. koikatsu felt like an asset flip for some reason.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Koikatsu felt a downgrade from AA2 if we're talking about the overworld ,scenes and personalities.
But the character creation is 10x better.
I really hope they dont fuck up their new game. koikatsu felt like an asset flip for some reason.
While I do enjoy koikatu, I agree that it is inferior to AA2 gameplay wise.
The most glaring to me is that the NPCs can't make relationships of their own, they do talk and lesbo H but it's scripted.
They mask the fact that only the protag can make relationship by setting the scenario to "All Girls School".
And with those graphics I hope we won't need a RTX3070 just to run the game low res in a 1280x720 window.
Lol I doubt it, but I get what you mean. Illusion is indeed known for unoptimized games, hence they make most of their games like render in only one room.
Posers were boring but now you don't even get to be the protagonist.
If you played The Sims I bet the family you play is the protagonist in your point of view, and if the NPC can indeed have relations with each other, I can see this 'might' please the NTR guys. (There's lots of them)
-'might' because we don't know more details of the game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: whoactuallycares

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Here's the trial, it's just a character maker tho.
-

Edit: To translate the menus, you must use BepInEx-IL2CPP and AutoTranslator-IL2CPP.
There is also a better repack of the trial by ScrewThisNoise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.