2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Im not one of those ppl but who the hell are you supposed to be? Telling ppl what opinions they're allowed to share.....you can feel free to shut up too lol
I don't particularly wish to rile Revy15a2 or, for that matter, anyone else, but can't we all just calm down and try and get on a bit better together? At least in here? Isn't there enough destructive negativity... squabbling, bullying, racism, sexism and other forms of corrosive vindictiveness flying around in the world right now?

Look, this Dev's clearly put in a lot of time and effort to make this VN and obviously not just for himself, but for us and anyone else who may be interested too. So I don't understand why it is considered acceptable and seemingly in the minds of some, laudable, to callously dismiss or thoughtlessly make fun of anything that is created with only good will towards those who are voicing the criticism.

This isn't a case of being overly sensitive or being a snowflake, it's a sincere objection aimed at those in here who seem completely unwilling or worse incapable of affording even basic respect to someone who has put in a lot of effort to entertain us. Regardless of whether we appreciate that or not, there's no need to, as some in these forums seem to take great pleasure in doing, unfeelingly trash a dev's spirits and, in the process, his and his supporters' feelings.

We all think we could do a better job, but we actually can't or can't be bothered, so what right do we have to belittle those who actually decide to put the effort in and take on the job in the first place? By all means, if we feel strongly enough about it, say what we think works and doesn't work, but be much more supportive and encouraging in our criticism rather than adopt this attitude of dismissive, condescending ungratefulness towards a decent person's sincere hard work and effort to provide us, his audience, with some pleasure and entertainment, and in here, at least, at no cost to us other than our time.

Reactions: f95sunrise

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
110% sure "clicking" needs to be added to this games fetish list. Don't think I made it past painting the ceiling before deciding it's time to rip the CG out. Story seems decent but the insane amount of clicking kills it. edit: appears to be scaled back some in newer versions (haven't played newest version, no idea if it's better/worse).

Summery:
Daughter chat in panties in part 1, mom on the toilet in part 3 & 4, mom->daughter footrub in part 4, awkward fall onto daughter in part 5, daughter footjob in part 6, panty wank in part 8, tit-rub in part 9, handy in part 11, mutual masturbation in part 13, nothing naked 14 & 15, 16 is now "okay" lol

CG Updated for v0.8 (folders now so I don't have to mess with the links every time): GDrive Mega
File links (v0.7.9 I believe): Workupload
Thank god, I was jst about to ask if there was a way to skip playing the Henry Stickman Collection portion of this game

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
last Bugfix-version was 0.8.01:

for the next big version you can wait till next year, I guess.

Reactions: szabon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
help please where is the laundry detergent i can't find it please help
I know this is fairly late to respond, but I was visiting my father and so wasn't able to get on F95 for the past 2½ weeks. When you are facing Amanda (the store owner), click the left arrow to look to that side of the counter. Just to the right of the doughnuts, on the bottom shelf, there is a box labeled "Bold". Click there and then choose the correct detergent from the options that appear.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So this is the first time i am playing a Java game on Linux.
Works fine.
What i like is the fact, that for the background real pictures are used. It makes it look much better in my opinion.
There is also mom or landlady. She looks really great and her daughter of course.
So far, i did the ikea style move in. Its a little tedious i think but ok.
Now i am excited about how the rest will play out. The stage was set.
As always, thanks for making this game.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I know this is fairly late to respond, but I visiting my father and so wasn't able to get on F95 for the past 2½ weeks. When you are facing Amanda (the store owner), click the left arrow to look to that side of the counter. Just to the right of the doughnuts, on the bottom shelf, there is a box labeled "Bold". Click there and then choose the correct detergent from the options that appear.
Reminds me about the light switch in the cellar.
You really have to move the mouse an hover about anything hidden. This is quite the adventure mechanic. Not bad i think.
The flooring was more of an agony really. Though once its done, you are happy to progress.
I will keep that in mind but have to check if i can find it without thinking about it.
The other think that was at least to me funny was the age guessing. I am at the start more or less. Not sure why the middle guess would be wrong. But thats ok.
So far i actually like the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reminds me about the light switch in the cellar.
You really have to move the mouse an hover about anything hidden. This is quite the adventure mechanic. Not bad i think.
The flooring was more of an agony really. Though once its done, you are happy to progress.
I will keep that in mind but have to check if i can find it without thinking about it.
The other think that was at least to me funny was the age guessing. I am at the start more or less. Not sure why the middle guess would be wrong. But thats ok.
So far i actually like the game.
Not everyone's cup of tea (plenty of complaints on this thread, ofc), but I like it quite a lot myself. I definitely agree with you on the artwork — real location backgrounds and well-designed and rendered characters. I think Abigail looks great, as does her daughter. I even like the arrogant woman at the office (well, not her attitude) and Amanda (the store lady). I think Nerdworks does a great job with character design.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Not everyone's cup of tea (plenty of complaints on this thread, ofc), but I like it quite a lot myself. I definitely agree with you on the artwork — real location backgrounds and well-designed and rendered characters. I think Abigail looks great, as does her daughter. I even like the arrogant woman at the office (well, not her attitude) and Amanda (the store lady). I think Nerdworks does a great job with character design.
Yes, i think there is grind. No question.
where i fail right now is how to go to the mailbox. I have to figure that out.
The first lewd scene was great. Lots of missteps i did, but the reward was great.
Now i got that book. It seems that there are different endings for actions depending on using the help (cheat). So i am questioning if i should redo it.
So far, i can say this is the kind of game i like. Though the construction of the furniture is painful. Also the painting. I think you can not speed it up with a key. Also, there seems to be no way back. The answer you select, this is it.
Which is quite funny. The scene with the map was hilarious.
I can see why some are ticked off by the design but i am fine with it. So, this game is on my list as well that i need to follow. And i just stumbled by chance on it.
Glad i did.
So now i am playing a pervert that moved in with a female household. I would go so far as to say, this is the first time where i think the story and everything fits together. I have to check out Nerdworks.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
If someone might get the feeling he has to smash his monitor, the hammer that your are supposed to use works like this.
If the line goes up, hammer needs to be above the cable. If the cable is on the ceiling, it needs to be below the line, if the line goes down, hammer has to be below the line. It took me some time to figure it out. This could have been a little better made i think.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I kind of occupy today i suppose.
What i want to mention is this. The game mechanics seem to be right. But, but... like the hammer. This is really hard to figure out. I am not really Einstein but it took me quite a while to figure out the hammer and where you suppose to put it to actually advance.

The breast massage is really great. He really put a lot of work in it. Though if you fail, it just a blank screen with a comment. Or if you to "eager" to advance. I think he got that right.

I will try not to write too much. But i just needed to write that. Thanks and have a good day or night. :love:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
They are just lazy and/or dumb to see lewd content. Trolling around here after every update this game is "ikea simultor" but too dumb to see all the beautiful lewd scenes.
God, i love those lewd scenes. There are so "perfect". Made from someone who really loves what he is doing. I appreciate it very much.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes