2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Is this game still the most annoying game ever made from the start where you have to move stuff from your car to the apartment? You can't go twice for some reason and the only way to get from the car to the apartment is to put all the stuff in the correct slots to be able to carry it. I belive you have 6 slots to carry stuff and everything fits just in one slot. I didn't see any logic in what to put where years ago when I tried it.
2022-10-02 at 17-17-17.jpg

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The game have been in development for four years and the poor MC haven't had sex yet.
I don't understand how this game has a 2,5/5 star rating.
Who likes this micro management that results in no sex in a place like F95?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
The game have been in development for four years and the poor MC haven't had sex yet.
I don't understand how this game has a 2,5/5 star rating.
Who likes this micro management that results in no sex in a place like F95?
A bit like those friends you meet up with from time to time but don't really miss.
It's a technically well done game and you can't spend your life jerking off, you have to rack your brains once in a while, it changes.
And it's FREE!

To continue to complain about something you don't like 4 years later, that's weird too.
F95 is a site for adults who take responsibility for themselves and don't waste their time talking about things they don't like without contributing anything to others.
Not for kids who complain over and over again when they're not happy just to feel like they exist.

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
110% sure "clicking" needs to be added to this games fetish list. Don't think I made it past painting the ceiling before deciding it's time to rip the CG out. Story seems decent but the insane amount of clicking kills it. edit: appears to be scaled back some in newer versions (haven't played newest version, no idea if it's changed).

Summery:
Daughter chat in panties in part 1, mom on the toilet in part 3 & 4, mom->daughter footrub in part 4, awkward fall onto daughter in part 5, daughter footjob in part 6, panty wank in part 8, tit-rub in part 9, handy in part 11, mutual masturbation in part 13, nothing naked 14 & 15, 16->19 has hj/bj/69 fun with the daughter.

CG Updated for v0.8.2 (v0.5 & v0.7 are full game cg 7z's, v0.8 is just an update to the v0.7 file and I did both update & full for v8.2): GDrive Mega
File links (v0.7.9 I believe): Workupload
how can i install it?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It's certainly a different game. I get what the dev is trying to do by designing things to take things slow. It certainly builds the "desire" to get the ladies. Some of the renders are unbelievably hot, even some fully clothed ones. No doubt the dev wanted to create something way different in this genre, almost a real life like simulation to build up background for the characters. I applaud this approach since we have tons of games where you get who you want in about an hour and move on to the next sloppily written character to bang.

I also think this project is way too ambitious because of the whole design choice that I have mentioned before. It seems to be too much for a "one man team".

I wish you the best of luck. I hope we'll see the completion of this project.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Wow! A new update after months.

I am very fascinated by these images in this game, which I consider to be art. Each detail is so real. Even the typical buildings from the GDR - "Plattenbausiedlung" - are also so real. Can only be recognized by someone who has already been there.

And the images of the female characters, their sexual reactions to the main character, just brilliant. The story is of course a real slow burn. Every step takes an eternity. Normally I think that's a disadvantage in a game like this, but somehow it fits here.

@Nerdworks: Don't be discouraged, this game is art, but of course it doesn't serve the classic audience in such a forum. You must be aware of that - and you probably already are.
And besides: I personally would prefer a game engine like RenPy. But probably you have your reasons for using Flash.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I tried this "game" today. For me this effort is not fun to play. Clearly some work has gone into this creation so I am not going to cast too many aspersions...but this type of gameplay is not my cup of tea and the rewards are not worth the effort.

Reactions: Sparhawker
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes