2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
I'm sorry but I'll be very honest.
This game is just a complete waste of time with a really good premise. So much for coming up with the story, only to completely lose your will with the longest and most pointless minigames there are.
Applying glue, putting on a board, going up and down stairs, a fucking modem, man, if it were me, I would have given up right away. A hassle for NOTHING.
It would have been much more productive, to have included more content relevant to what the site proposes, than a game where the only thing it manages to do is frustrate because it takes so long.

Kuugo_00

Jan 10, 2020
I'm sorry but I'll be very honest.
This game is just a complete waste of time with a really good premise. So much for coming up with the story, only to completely lose your will with the longest and most pointless minigames there are.
Applying glue, putting on a board, going up and down stairs, a fucking modem, man, if it were me, I would have given up right away. A hassle for NOTHING.
It would have been much more productive, to have included more content relevant to what the site proposes, than a game where the only thing it manages to do is frustrate because it takes so long.
rlx mano é assim msm só giva

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I'm super stuck here, how do I get out of here? It's horrible the mini games need a skipp, the help tells me to touch the cables and I die... I can't do anything else View attachment 3029521
Try doing it like you would at home: go to the basement, open the fuse box and take out the correct fuse before manipulating with electricity! (Now you might have learned something that could potentially save you in real life! :) )

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
so let me get this straight...we waited like how many months for 2 hugs from some random chicks and a PC shity minigame?!!?

i think after this the dev needs an award for outstanding bullshiting!!
I gave up on this game two years ago and its awesome to see people still expect this disaster to become an actual game after all this time. :D

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
this game is the worst shit I've played on here... I've broken my spacebar and 2 mouses because I had to click so much. If only there was a skip button. And even with a skip button... it's still a shitgame!

Reactions: Sparhawker

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah the gameplay is shitty, absolutely not worth the time and everything. But the sex scenes (the very few there are) are great IMO. Too bad this game hasn't progressed significantly in the past 2 years.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
To be honest...for the Renderings it´s one of the better designed games...without any doubt.
...BUT !
...gameplay is far away from the quality I mentioned before. Yes. Even a game like this can be a bit more chalenging than simply novels with almost the same models and assets. But for all the hassle you should expect "more" as a reward for it...and that´s very sad.
Because potential wise it´s a well "drawed" game and could be a far more better one.

Reactions: bera

Rintal

May 6, 2017
With such juicy sex scenes and generally good writing skills, this guy can make good money with his creations, which will be enjoyed by many people. His game could be one of the first places by popularity. Instead, he decided to make completely unplayable crap for masochists. God knows why.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes