PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Cumming in her 5 times, in pure love route also unlocks the "True Ending".
But both 5 times and 10 times, doesnt give any wedding scene
Strange ... did you overwhelm her with "lust", letting her to cum to body limit each time? Because this helped me, just like cumming inside each time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Strange ... did you overwhelm her with "lust", letting her to cum to body limit each time? Because this helped me, just like cumming inside each time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm interesting, I always make her climax till the max in each sex, and cum inside her always. So her lust is at max

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
This game transition is so damm painfully slow, after every action there's a 2 second of transition like that Bethesda loading screen crap. Also It's buggy as hell, Choose action too quickly and it will overide older one on the schedule, the other time it will also skip time because of previous bug. Don't know if Jap game on store will ever get a bug fix patch or not, but these problems are major roadblocks for me
Screw this buggy game, I had enough, never have I been this mad before over a mind bending slow ass and buggy game. The part where you setup the cam into the weight scale, because It's so damm buggy, even though I have done all the requirement, It keeps forcing me placing cam on the ceiling, which is the previous one. I'm so done with this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: uwu7371 and bloodyz

ZatzSan

Oct 26, 2022
I'm having an issue, as I play it just stops working – all the keys freeze. Animations and sounds keep going but I just can't click on anything. Sometimes I'm close to saving the game, but it crashes and I gotta start the week over again. Can someone help me out with this?

thegoatman

Jan 18, 2019
im already 9 and 9
dont you see it green?
its already past like 8 weeks without progress
It was green for me and I was level 8, I couldn't interact with it. Then I got a message halfway to 9 saying I could interact, I guess I got lucky and the bug fixed itself or something.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes