VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate From Hell [v0.55] [TiDeMooN]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
because the secretary eff'd up..play it it is explained..lol
and apparently she is too busy.. lazy or she dont give a shit about fixing that .
not like this is going to be "hidden".
well.. that depend.. i used to sneak in girls places at night and... hm hm.. well.. that was age ago when i was younger in school XD
but still, they where some damn bitches to report if you fall on them.
(can't have a happy life ... damn womens.. -_- )

:whistle: > > [ ]

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
It looks promising.
I hope these girls are more than just your standard bitches with tail and horns attached like in 90% other games.
Monster girls (especially demons) should be assertive, tricky and a bit wicked.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty short even for a 0.1 but the idea and character has me interested at least. Let's hope for content filled updates.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Little more than a teaser at this point but enough to peak my interest. Will be watching this one.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Lisa? With red hair, horns and wings (hopefully a tail)? Enroll me in this school, like, YESTERDAY!

Reactions: Rythan25

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
the title alone reminde me of my ex in dorms. well... yeah it was my right hand... now i'm left handed so:confused: and hey! that lisa's face doesn't fit the evil carcass

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea it is similar to Lancaster Boarding House game but as for details looks, it not bad for a start but love the ending of oops I need to tone down my lust for him, lol. Otherwise I be looking forward to see what this couple can do for the game, I like the game looks so far.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes