2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Frankky Aje

Jan 6, 2022
Use talk icon in her shop and this event automatically triggers, if today you skip work and talk to Chen Ke till 18.00 and that event not triggers try tomorrow
Thanks bro that help a lot. That i know we need gym first to trigger and then talk to chen ke with yang in store. Still the last sun li is not active

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Well there is a bug that chenke never talks to you. For those people who has this bug might as well use the full save. This is not worth 5 hrs.

Faiz4l

Jan 27, 2019
alright i finished it, its alright but unbearably grindy. it may have been a fun game but i spent much longer then i needed to. the partial translation got on my nerves and made it more time consuming especially since the game doesn't help in anyway to figure out what to do next.

The animation is really chunky, but not terrible. the art is ok if its your think, i like asian girls so i liked it.

this is a complete game just without any real ending, feels more like a beta. also the dev completely missed the opportunity for any group scenes.
i need walkthrough for "find a breakthrough in Chen Ke"

Faiz4l

Jan 27, 2019
alright i finished it, its alright but unbearably grindy. it may have been a fun game but i spent much longer then i needed to. the partial translation got on my nerves and made it more time consuming especially since the game doesn't help in anyway to figure out what to do next.

The animation is really chunky, but not terrible. the art is ok if its your think, i like asian girls so i liked it.

this is a complete game just without any real ending, feels more like a beta. also the dev completely missed the opportunity for any group scenes.
i need walkthrough for "find a breakthrough in Chen Ke"

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
I wonder if there's a plan for another update or if this one is really final

Ivory42a

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 1762114

Overview:
Under the influence of the epidemic, you have to share an apartment with others.
Your roommates is three lovely beauties, and then you will have a wonderful journey with three roommates and the people around you...

Just play the game and find out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-17
Release Date: 2022-04-14
Developer: ititnenon
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1762112 View attachment 1762109 View attachment 1762131 View attachment 1762110 View attachment 1762111 View attachment 1762113 View attachment 1762115 View attachment 1762144
Only Asian Women in this Sandbox VN

English MTL

View attachment 1762155
Anyway to fix some of the language. it is not all in English some of the chats and tasks are in Chinese

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to activate the following 2 ladies, even though I've already interacted with them
Also hospital and I assume Sun Li's have not appeared on the map.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
I can't seem to activate the following 2 ladies, even though I've already interacted with them
Also hospital and I assume Sun Li's have not appeared on the map.
if you want activate Xia Qing you must progress on Li xin and for Sun Li you can open your lap top click the chrome accept the job

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
if you want activate Xia Qing you must progress on Li xin and for Sun Li you can open your lap top click the chrome accept the job
That's the thing accdording according to info, I've already unlocked everything for Li Xin
Screenshot 2022-05-07 124410.png Screenshot 2022-05-07 124508.png

This is my current status with the others
Screenshot 2022-05-07 124529.png Screenshot 2022-05-07 124541.png Screenshot 2022-05-07 124555.png
According to Google Translate, Chen Ke is also fully unlocked

And this is my current status
Screenshot 2022-05-07 124639.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found out why I couldn't unlock Sun Li
You need to cover her with the quilt and not take advantage of her

And for Xia Qing
you have to answer NO when she asks if Li Xin is your girlfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavors

IronManTN

Jun 9, 2021

I have a problem. I am in Chen ke mission. In tip it is mentioned as "talk to chen ke". I done talking but i getting same dialogue "You are so funny". I don't kniw what to do. Please help me.

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes