2.60 star(s) 28 Votes

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Thank you for the quick response and guidance. I just spent an entire day in my room and a 'train massage' button never appeared. I am assuming it would be with the VR and other buttons correct?
Correct! But I think you found it already in your new playthrough.

I started the game over, got just one massage book and the button appeared where expected.
Yikes, sorry to hear that. It might be a bug of some sorts? I have no idea, hasn't happened to me and I haven't heard of it. I hope you can still get the massage to work so you don't have to restart the game all over. It's tedious enough as is. I do hope you will have a lot of fun though!

jbttss

Dec 10, 2023
I saw a GIF of a Woman riding in Club type settings. Also, some people mentioned Prostitutes. Where do you find them in the game? I finished the whole game but couldn't find anything else (For Windows)

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I saw a GIF of a Woman riding in Club type settings. Also, some people mentioned Prostitutes. Where do you find them in the game? I finished the whole game but couldn't find anything else (For Windows)
There was a night club icon that appeared in the lower left of the map at night, where you could pay for sex, but have not seen it for a while. It may have been removed in one of the newer versions of the game or maybe doesn't appear once you start to have sex with the other girls for free.

sky1996

Nov 29, 2017
i can't invite qin yan for a sunday date at the gym in the evening, anyone can help me with this??

2.60 star(s) 28 Votes