• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I can say for certain though, whoever wrote for this trainer understands power play well.
If this trainer had better art, it would have been quite formidable indeed. :whistle::coffee:
Although, it could use more depth too i suppose.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
[/QUOTE]
The first thing I see is this game asked me if I you liked NFTs. Seriously?
I literally read an article defining what NFTs is and what NFTs isn't beginning to end... Now can someone explain it to me in plain English? All I got was that it is NFTs it involves badly drawn art work but I still couldn't explain why 1 bad drawing is NFTs and another bad drawing isn't.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I literally read an article defining what NFTs is and what NFTs isn't beginning to end... Now can someone explain it to me in plain English? All I got was that it is NFTs it involves badly drawn art work but I still couldn't explain why 1 bad drawing is NFTs and another bad drawing isn't.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, I have been playing it for some time now and it is actually fantastic. The art style grew on me, and the whole thing is very sexy.

This looks like like a renpy that has been stripped of most quality of life features. But is actually a japanese competitor to it called TyranoScript

I genuinely didn't even realize it was not a stripped down renpy until double checking when about to make this post.

only 5 save slots, no scrollback, no options, and ctrl fast forwards all text instead of only already seen text

anyways, QoL features aside, I am loving this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
only 5 save slots, no scrollback, no options, and ctrl fast forwards all text instead of only already seen text
Yeah i agree, this trainer is made in a rather shit version of wanna-be Renpy.
Quite a shame, but the writing seem to make everything worth it. :cool::coffee:
Could use a bit of proofreading tho.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Been playing for what feels like hours now.
It seems i landed on a rather long route. Smells like some kind of "Emperor" route.
I like it. :cool::coffee:

Reactions: mrttao

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So turns out i was accurate, i did indeed land on the "Emperor" route lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
And the game says it's the 'true ending'. :cool::coffee:

1.png

Very nice. But honestly, i am not a fan of gluing my arse to a fancy chair.
Exploration is far more my thing. Therefore... time to go find new pussy to.... explore. :devilish::coffee:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Gallery is kinda broken.
I got emperor true ending.
checked gallery 1, it was full. checked gallery 2, was missing some scenes. exited gallery 2 to find out the images were stuck and had to restart the game.

Did the secret slave ending real quick (skipped the dialog using ctrl button). I simply reloaded as save during the decision on whether to give her antidote to bull sickness. decided to try to give elf antidote. MC overruled me, probably due to a morality meter. then i clicked on asking the goblins for help with the snow elf, it was just as cucked as I expected. Then told princess no on saving her people. then it was autopilot to the ending of secret slave.
And now the gallery is completely broken. game got stuck on black screen when i checked it and after restarting they are all empty.

This game is very wordy, so I probably won't be searching for the other endings.
overall though, I had a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
MC overruled me, probably due to a morality meter.
Yup very likely that there is some hidden morality meter or something similar.

asking the goblins for help with the snow elf, it was just as cucked as I expected.
Lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

And now the gallery is completely broken. game got stuck on black screen when i checked it and after restarting they are all empty.
Yup, about what i'd expect from this shit engine.
Probably best not to click too many buttons while playing this thing, or it'll likely fall apart completely lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: mrttao

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Quick reminder that "Teaching Feeling" was made in Tyrano, so I think we can safely blame the dev for anything wrong with the game.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes