RPGM Completed Roshutsu Playing Game [Final] [nijiirononiji]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ142042_img_main.png

Overview:
The main character "Mie" is interested in exposure play, but a little shy girl enjoys exposure play in a distant town where you do not know the face. At first, you pretend to be careless If you have the courage to be exposed (the level of courage), you can go into a mixed bathing public bath , masturbate outside, take off your pants, and put it in. It's a panchira event with your pants off. If you wake up something else ... If the courage level goes up, the content of the exposure play will gradually become radical and you will be able to see and show masturbation, so let's raise the courage level and enjoy the exposure play.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-29
Release Date: 2014-09-26
Developer: nijiirononiji
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by Asuna. )
Sequel: Roshutsu playing game 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to Asuna. for prepatched link

RJ142042_img_smp1.png RJ142042_img_smp2.png RJ142042_img_smp3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i remember the previous game, played it and even wrote a review on it.
it was kinda boring, it was purely the girl masturbating, there wasnt much to do ~5-10min and youve basically seen everything.

this doesnt look any different from the screenshots. the pictures was decent but eh. i'll give this a try but i dont have high expectations

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you! After playing RPG 2 I've spent 2 days looking for the first one, then spent another day downloading it... Only to realize it's not translated, and the only translation is no longer available.

At this point I'll accept anything, even an MTL

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes