2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ross-quest.jpeg

Overview:
Delve into this adventure where Ross will have as her mission to rescue the princess from her kingdom kidnapped by a powerful and great dark demon... but it will not be easy because she will have to deal sexually with all the minions that stand in their way until they complete their first and only quest, save the princess...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-07
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: Ross Teddy
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Ross'Quest: - - - -

COMPLETED
Freederp thanks for the link

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
going off the description and images... I think this is female protag. Or dude getting cucked by monsters?

Feb 22, 2020
going off the description and images... I think this is female protag. Or dude getting cucked by monsters?
I think this is male protag transformed into a woman and then raped by monsters... :unsure:
Meh, not my cup of tea, but the redhead looks attractive enough to try anyways

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
great art style, going to my watch list.
in my opinion would be a nice thing to have a screenshot of the gameplay, nonetheless giving it a try.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Having played it, I am pretty sure that Ross is just a chick and the 'his' was a typo. It certainly doesn't show any male form or mention anything that I noticed. She also has succubus like powers of draining power from people who fuck her, hence why "she will have to deal sexually with all the minions that stand in their way"

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
hey i recognize that art and that person! they have a lot on their newgrounds account and i really like their art it's nice!
if your reading this then you should also put their newgrounds account on here as well he post a lot their most of the time.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes