2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
It only makes me download a file of 250 Mb o_O and is a corrupted rar file, could you upload it on another platform?

Edit: sorry my mistake, I was using a VPN with limited download ^^"

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Since no one has uploaded for quite a while, So i supported his Fanbox today. This is the latest version 2.8.1, if you like it, please give me a like... View attachment 3951750

Pixeldrain

(By the way, if many people like it and no one updates it next time, I will update it again when version 2.9.x is released.)
Thank you very much dude, you're the hero we've been waiting for

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Since no one has uploaded for quite a while, So i supported his Fanbox today. This is the latest version 2.8.1, if you like it, please give me a like... View attachment 3951750

Pixeldrain

(By the way, if many people like it and no one updates it next time, I will update it again when version 2.9.x is released.)
How many GB does the actual game weight? The .zip is arpund 1.48 GB, but the moment I start unzipping it turns into some massive shit, I lost 5 GB of free space in like 20 seconds.

Edit: this shit is over 10 GB, wtf

Edit 2: 17 fucking GB seriously, this things should be notified in the download links. You know, like:

Compressed- 1.48GB
Uncompressed- 17.1GB.

You know, just so people's PC don't explode.

Last edited:

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
How many GB does the actual game weight? The .zip is arpund 1.48 GB, but the moment I start unzipping it turns into some massive shit, I lost 5 GB of free space in like 20 seconds.

Edit: this shit is over 10 GB, wtf

Edit 2: 17 fucking GB seriously, this things should be notified in the download links. You know, like:

Compressed- 1.48GB
Uncompressed- 17.1GB.

You know, just so people's PC don't explode.
The real question is what the actual fuck this barebones pick-a-path game is doing at that file size. I'm assuming the animations are just uncompressed video files to have this level of bloat.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes