Dec 22, 2018
The game is almost perfect but..they left out thighfucking in the train section and a bunch of other things that would've made it 10/10.

I hope they do find it within themselves to expand this with either another girl or more options after they finish their next game.

Reactions: Rando395

Pelmeshka88

Aug 9, 2020
Hello guys, i'm stuck... i tried your translations, playing with locale emulator, but nothing is translated at all. i tried alt+0, then changing translators, then reload/reboot. it does not see manual one. what i must do for this game to be in english?! help me please...

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello guys, i'm stuck... i tried your translations, playing with locale emulator, but nothing is translated at all. i tried alt+0, then changing translators, then reload/reboot. it does not see manual one. what i must do for this game to be in english?! help me please...
If it's not picking it up, but autotranslator is running (checked by if the menu appears after pressing alt+0), then copy and paste everything in my file into the '_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt' file, or just rename my file to '_AutoGeneratedTranslations' and replace the auto made one. If that doesn't work, then it's most likely a problem with the bepinex or autotranslator version you have.

Apr 7, 2019
well abuse the bitchy princess to submissive are fun to play atleast for me, try this one Bell Master and Bound By Love and Mistress vs slave
warning, the bound by love are abductive and mind breaking and stockholm syndrome its a little gruesome-ish so maybe it make some people uncomfortable.
Thanks for the suggestions. While the other two aren't my thing, bell master was actually a game I played a long time ago, but forgot the name of.

Pelmeshka88

Aug 9, 2020
If it's not picking it up, but autotranslator is running (checked by if the menu appears after pressing alt+0), then copy and paste everything in my file into the '_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt' file, or just rename my file to '_AutoGeneratedTranslations' and replace the auto made one. If that doesn't work, then it's most likely a problem with the bepinex or autotranslator version you have.
It didn't work. It says that translator is running, but still everything in japanese, what should i do?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Pelmeshka88

There's a problem with the Harmony files in your BepInEx. Delete your BepInEx folder, and use the attached version I added below, and start game once. Then re-add the autotranslator (also attached) and finish by adding the manual translation I posted earlier. Should get it all fixed. If something isn't working again, reupload your new LogOutput.txt file.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, the next update is ready. Been busy the past few weeks with home repairs, but at least all of that is over...knock on wood. All the non-speech lines should be translated, so now there are just 1700 lines of speech left.
Drop it here: *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text

trashtalkk

Oct 26, 2019
Alright, the next update is ready. Been busy the past few weeks with home repairs, but at least all of that is over...knock on wood. All the non-speech lines should be translated, so now there are just 1700 lines of speech left.
Drop it here: *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
Thank you so much for all your work in translating this game!

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
Okey, I finished the game, but I didn't understand the perfect bad ending, it's so weird and confusing, Anyone can please explain me

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Well I'm fairly sure that it's implied that she has some kind of ability that allows her to keep in alive in exchange for being there in his head every day knowing what he's doing. So she's thankful that he stopped the molester on the train, but then she experiences a massive enough molestation and assault in his mind that she can never forgive him for it when he finally wakes from his coma.

Reactions: Joune

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
This seems better than I thought initially, it even has multiple penetration, and well done chikan is always kino.
How does this happen tho? From the looks, its like most of the action is taken upon the same standing pose?

edit: Anyone tried it out with linux either? Seems for me that bepInEx isn't working, even though this used to work fine for other games. Also, has improvement of the translation ever been implemented on OP's download?

edit2: Nevermind the above again, because as it turns out I just needed for BepInEx to work in wine. Translation seems to be really good too, great game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes