Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Is everyone still having problems with the gangbang scene? It still crashes for me when I try to play it in the gallery.

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
I get this black screen in 4.6A when loading any save. This happens both when:

1. Re-adding the files per the instructions;
2. Reinstalling the game completely and just copypasting the old saves.

Did everything go FUBAR?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I get this black screen in 4.6A when loading any save. This happens both when:

1. Re-adding the files per the instructions;
2. Reinstalling the game completely and just copypasting the old saves.

Did everything go FUBAR?
Current supported version for the mod is 4.6, so 4.6A might not work.
Also I've seen a lot of people having trouble with preexisting saves between versions, so maybe try making a new save.

Reactions: dungryder

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Current supported version for the mod is 4.6, so 4.6A might not work.
Also I've seen a lot of people having trouble with preexisting saves between versions, so maybe try making a new save.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm just interested in keeping/restoring my progress, honestly. The thing is that at this time I can't load anything. For some odd reason, I get this screen even when I have a completely new install and load anything after manually moving the "save" folder.

EDIT: I actually was on 4.6; my mistake.

Last edited:

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
As a quick update: the game seemingly works by using the "save fix" from the main topic. Namely, by replacing plugins.js and addcomment to front.js the saves are finally loaded. The thing was intended for updating saves from 4.3, though. Still not sure what the problem is, nor if this will work until the end of the game.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, now all companions are available in the gallery, I hope to finish half the locations next week then finally everything 2 weeks from now.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Updated OP, now all companions are available in the gallery, I hope to finish half the locations next week then finally everything 2 weeks from now.
thx for the hard work

Edit: new gangbang scene still gives an error but this one now error.PNG

Last edited:

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I report you a little bug. If you chose meredith male scenes you cant play last one, and if you choose female route and you pick last one which mean tentacle one it start last scene from male route.

Same thing for ruksana male threesome with minogirl

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes