Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
i can't get the cheat mod to work. i keep on getting ruksana scene and once escaped back to the gallery mode. anyone help?

Edit: nvm got it fixed
they don't work because the mod is up to version 4.6 and the game is version 4.7a

croPath

May 10, 2017
the racaty link for the stable has a virus on it. Is it possible to post a new link for it?
its a false positive
stable is for an way older version that doesn't work and so is the wip one they, won't work with the current version

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Updated to new version.
Don't know if this is a bug or you haven't added them, but under new scenes there are no fem mc scenes. Changing the gender in the male/shared/female doesn't help, neither does playing as a fem mc on another save.
Edited. I think maybe more new scenes are missing

Last edited:

Azagorod

Mar 31, 2018
I can't access the location scenes for any location under Summeredge, excluding Vesunna, and all scenes as female in Slinsk default to the Male on Werewolf scene, weirdly enough. Also, I get a loading error if I click on Yakotin, which also tells me that it failed to load the Cinkahn gallery, for whatever reason.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or you haven't added them, but under new scenes there are no fem mc scenes. Changing the gender in the male/shared/female doesn't help, neither does playing as a fem mc on another save.
Edited. I think maybe more new scenes are missing
There's only one scene with fempc, that's Kara's and it uses the same slot as the male scene.

I can't access the location scenes for any location under Summeredge, excluding Vesunna, and all scenes as female in Slinsk default to the Male on Werewolf scene, weirdly enough. Also, I get a loading error if I click on Yakotin, which also tells me that it failed to load the Cinkahn gallery, for whatever reason.
There's no gallery for those maps.

I'll check the werewolf and Yakotin things.

The current gallery mod is kinda hard to use. The one shown in the screenshots was easier to use but that's just me
The old gallery was unsustainable, the last versions had me taking far more time porting the previous coding to the new version than adding the new scenes. I'm talking 2-3h instead of the current 10mins. Not to mention at one point I was bound to simply run out of space for new scenes.

Reactions: onyxmoose

bluetear

Apr 9, 2017
Installed the mod and it seems to be working for each character but for the maps such as Novos theres no scenes there when i try to unlock them all. Theres only a few places that show scenes such as Oakshire and Slinsk the rest dont show anything. Thanks for the mod and any help.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Installed the mod and it seems to be working for each character but for the maps such as Novos theres no scenes there when i try to unlock them all. Theres only a few places that show scenes such as Oakshire and Slinsk the rest dont show anything. Thanks for the mod and any help.
Yes it talks about that in the mod itself, click on the question mark.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
The old gallery was unsustainable, the last versions had me taking far more time porting the previous coding to the new version than adding the new scenes. I'm talking 2-3h instead of the current 10mins. Not to mention at one point I was bound to simply run out of space for new scenes.
Myabe you need some help with add scenes? If you explain me how this is works i can help you with this. I have a lot of time to waste.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
redknight00 - Thanks for all the hard work you are doing. Not a fan of the new gallery but I'm sure it will grow on me over time. Are you still adding scenes? Some of the spots are still (?) regardless of clicking the icon and when you do click them it says test, test 1 and test 2.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
why not all scenes are available? is it going to be fix in future?

Last edited:

khan1212

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, I do not know if I am just dumb, but I cant seem to get the mod installed, any one able to help?

the1Rin

Feb 9, 2020
It's working but I only have the scenes that I've already experienced nothing new... NVM ignore this i got everything working fine. Love it thanks for making it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes