Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

civitus1488

Nov 18, 2019
i cant seem to download it from your one link, can you try using mega or something else? seems like a lot of others have had this problem too. the download just keeps looping back in an endless cycle and never starts

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
i cant seem to download it from your one link, can you try using mega or something else? seems like a lot of others have had this problem too. the download just keeps looping back in an endless cycle and never starts
I have the same issue.

Fringus

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure if it came up before, but after I opened the Gallery to check if everything was working, I couldn't exit the menu enymore. It just loops betwean the menu and the gallery. Is there a way to fix it. Besides this mod, I installed the Class mod as well.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
There's only one scene with fempc, that's Kara's and it uses the same slot as the male scene.

There's no gallery for those maps.

I'll check the werewolf and Yakotin things.

The old gallery was unsustainable, the last versions had me taking far more time porting the previous coding to the new version than adding the new scenes. I'm talking 2-3h instead of the current 10mins. Not to mention at one point I was bound to simply run out of space for new scenes.
Not sure if Azagorod was just exaggerating but for me at least not all female mc Slinsk scenes default to the male werewolf one. The first three are fine, the fourth shows the fifth and the rest defaults to the male werewolf scene.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
1582119605952.png
Happens when I try to access female Oakshire scenes. I could've sworn it worked earlier.
And the F5 to restart game doesn't work.

Oct 2, 2018
Any other link to download this mod? The provided website link is full of ad-ware and also does not let me download the file.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Older versions had allowed you to unlock every scene in the game and it worked flawlessly now this version is buggy and only certain pictures unlock for you which is a shame because this used to be a great mod I just hope the developer fixes these issues.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
There's a typo in the "Installation" instructions that says "ONLY USE WITH 4.9a", whereas (I think) it should say 4.7a.

P.S. Appreciate the mod, and yes, i know, I'm a pedant. :)

Reactions: jcloud211

Keno8519

Feb 11, 2018
When i acces the gallery menu it enters a loop in one of the female characters scene and doesnt load the gallery

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
almost all of the locations on the left in the gallery are just question marks (all but three of them ifi remember correctly) did something go wrong with mine, or is that a known issue?

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
it might be best to at least allow the older version to be downloaded for now considering the newer version doesn't exactly seem to have turned out so well and probably would need a bit of fine-tuning.

____
Addition: Did realize though sadly the reviews pretty much mean nothing now since they were all for the version that no longer exists.

Though if the developer switched to the newer version because the old one gradually gets harder the more scenes that get added why not see about taking on some partners that can help take the coding strain off to make it more feasible?

croPath

May 10, 2017
Older versions had allowed you to unlock every scene in the game and it worked flawlessly now this version is buggy and only certain pictures unlock for you which is a shame because this used to be a great mod I just hope the developer fixes these issues.
Pretty sure he had to make the new one cuz the old one was no longer compatible with the changes done to the game and that means he has to rebuild that old version of the mod, dude literally has to add every scene to the gallery manually and he has his life and other projects he does so cut him some slack, its not like we are paying him for this.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes