Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BrokerX1

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah got the mod for 4.8 as well but I just get the regular I II III IV V instead of the gallery from the 4.7

something879

Nov 2, 2017
I'm glad that someone is making this mod, but this version is barely functional. I don't understand why the original format was changed to this because the old worked very well
The reasoning was that the old format was literally running out of menu space to list scenes or something I think.

Reactions: halo17

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
I tried the mod just a few minutes ago and the gallery comes up with missing images for a few scenes as well as the locations aren't showing up. (Could be I am looking in the wrong place).

Apr 7, 2020
I tried the mod just a few minutes ago and the gallery comes up with missing images for a few scenes as well as the locations aren't showing up. (Could be I am looking in the wrong place).
Check my last post for a fix for the missing images issue. It's on the previous page.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
bruh! the game says i encountered a bug while scrolling thru gallery. also why the gallery next to the throne is changed ?

croPath

May 10, 2017
I'm glad that someone is making this mod, but this version is barely functional. I don't understand why the original format was changed to this because the old worked very well
Have you tried reading the thread or you know maybe asked yourself why it had to be changed?

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
facing a problem where npc scenes can't be unlocked in castle and some areas aren't clickable

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes