Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SadPanda07

Jul 24, 2018
Ever since 4.6 came out, I think the gallery mod only works for "new scenes for this version" and companion scenes. That's why I've kept a version of 4.5 with the gallery mod for the other scenes.
can you please pass the 4.5 gallery file? i would be very thankful for that, tried to find one but i ended only got the game

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Screenshot (1).png

If I try to open gallery I get stuck with this error. I'm assuming this could just be a spelling error of the file but I cannot find the location of the .png file. There is no pictures folder in the img directory. Can anyone direct me to where this file would be located?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I did but when chosing a scene or a city nothing happen. Does playing this game on JoiPlay is the reason?
Not every town is active, if you start up the gallery and hit the skull you should see a few of the newest scenes that you can choose, you can then pick npcs and some locations. If none of this works then you installed it wrong.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I hit the skull. the images appeared but when clicking one of them nothing happen.
I'm sure I followed the instructions correctly.
Can anyone put the full game with the mod?

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
why is it trying to search for images that dont exist?

EDIT: BTW to anyone having this problem i couldnt find the correct images im sure theyre buried somewhere you can look for them but if you just assign random images to files its searching for it will still play the correct new scenes there just wont be the right thumbnail

EDIT2: Is it intended for me to not be able to replay scenes from certain areas like castle and such?

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The gallery doesn't seem to want to work for me. I keep getting the same glitch I've seen other people had where they click on a character, and it says missing image from the picture's file under the img file. When I downloaded the full game, it just didn't have a pictures file at all for some reason. So I had to download the compress version but still, I got nothing. I try to click on Clawyn and it won't load her scenes because it can't find her picture. Is there anyway to fix this. Can anyone with a working Gallery share their picture's file from their game files?

Also, it's been two years since I last commented on this thread, hi everyone, old and new!

Edit: My bad, it's not just the character's not loading, but also any scene in general, as when I try to click on one it gives me the same issue as trying to click on a character, missing pictures from the pictures file under IMG file.

Last edited:

Cryodez12

Apr 23, 2018
can you please pass the 4.5 gallery file? i would be very thankful for that, tried to find one but i ended only got the game

I know it's not much but I dug up an old v19 of the mod. Surprisingly It works . Almost all castle scenes and others are now visible (v4.8 of the game), idk if some are missing but some had ??? which can be easily opened by using the scene unlocker option of the v19 mod .
Oh yes I overwrote the v25 files and didn't apply v19 over a fresh game , just put it over my current game which is v4.8 + v25 gallery mod.
=> v19 Gallery Mod . File size limit .so external source.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
A quick fix to the missing image problem in gallery: go into the game's www/img directory and search for Clawyn. You should get a number of images that come up right-click on one Clawyn_1.png for example and click 'go to file location'. Right-click and copy one of the 144x144 images then open up your game and go to the gallery. When the error pops up make note of the exact name of the image it can't find then paste the image you copied earlier into the pictures folder and rename it the name of the missing image. Rinse and repeat. The thumbnails will be wrong but the scenes should work. Credit goes to PMFootGames I'm just explaining more in-depth.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

jonnsmith156

Jun 2, 2017
When I try and access the gallery it just says I II III V etc etc and then clicking on it provides a random scene? is there a point in the download where im doing it wrong how do I fix this

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
When I try and access the gallery it just says I II III V etc etc and then clicking on it provides a random scene? is there a point in the download where im doing it wrong how do I fix this
Same

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I did what Shocker said to do, but I feel like there are a lot of scenes missing from the game, and some of the locations are permanently locked. I have to be honest, I feel like this new version of the gallery is broken beyond repair for us normies.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I did what Shocker said to do, but I feel like there are a lot of scenes missing from the game, and some of the locations are permanently locked. I have to be honest, I feel like this new version of the gallery is broken beyond repair for us normies.
You can unlock them and no every scene is unlocked only difference is you can't view female cut-scenes so you have to create a female protagonist.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
You can unlock them and no every scene is unlocked only difference is you can't view female cut-scenes so you have to create a female protagonist.
I created a female protagonist. I just opted to use version 19 that Cryodez12 uploaded with his reply. I love the new look of the Gallery with this update, but with so many empty space boxes, it feels so incomplete, and with the thumbnail issue it doesn't feel right to see those thumbnails in the wrong places and used twice. Still though! Thank you OP for your continuous work and giving us an amazing Gallery to rewatch these amazing scenes!

Last edited:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I created a female protagonist. I just opted to use version 19 that Cryodez12 uploaded with his reply. I love the new look of the Gallery with this update, but with so many empty space boxes, it feels so incomplete, and with the thumbnail issue it doesn't feel right to see those thumbnails in the wrong places and used twice. Still though! Thank you OP for your continuous work and giving up an amazing Gallery to rewatch these amazing scenes!
You can unlock them if you right click them with your mouse or left click im not sure which one it shows every scene but it shows it as empty because it hasn't been updated inside that mod but cutscenes works fine.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes