Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
So I press "gallery" button in menu and some random female DP scene plays, then game continues. Any way to fix?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
dose anyone know how to fix failed to load error img/pictures/Mere_30.png
I think there's probably an image that's been named incorrectly or is missing in the pictures file, if you rename it to what the game is looking for that should fix it; if you cant find it then tbh any picture renamed will work, but the game'll use that for whatever it's trying to use mere_20 for
EDIT: found this, dunno if it's for the current version though haven't been watching the thread for a while
Attached archive should fix the missing images issue, just merge the www folder in it with the www folder in the game root folder.
The mod works (although some regions are still missing).

Bixter05

Jun 22, 2020
After installing the mod, this thing appear when i try to play the game, and if i use the savefix, the gallery just showing 1 scene each from the choice of I, II, III, and IV. How to fix this problem?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 75055

Overview:
This mod aims to add scenes to the gallery not yet implemented by the game developers, as well as adding a few new gallery features such as a scene counter to manage the progress and a more organized menu.

Updated: 2020-04-06
Game/Creator: Arvus Games
Main Game Thread:
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v25
Game Version: 4.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

So I need the save mod even if Im on latest version?
View attachment 75055

Overview:
This mod aims to add scenes to the gallery not yet implemented by the game developers, as well as adding a few new gallery features such as a scene counter to manage the progress and a more organized menu.

Updated: 2020-04-06
Game/Creator: Arvus Games
Main Game Thread:
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v25
Game Version: 4.8
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

So I need the save mod even if Im on the latest version?

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
What a buggy mess. Had to search the whole thread for fixes from other players, like
Attached archive should fix the missing images issue, just merge the www folder in it with the www folder in the game root folder.
The mod works (although some regions are still missing).
and
I know it's not much but I dug up an old v19 of the mod. Surprisingly It works . Almost all castle scenes and others are now visible (v4.8 of the game), idk if some are missing but some had ??? which can be easily opened by using the scene unlocker option of the v19 mod .
Oh yes I overwrote the v25 files and didn't apply v19 over a fresh game , just put it over my current game which is v4.8 + v25 gallery mod.
=> v19 Gallery Mod . File size limit .so external source.
Thank you lazy mods for not including them in OP.

Euronimus

Mar 16, 2018
Please help, I have a translated game in my native language and a mod of version 19, can I somehow add a mod to a localized game so that localization does not disappear?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Xas gallery doesn't work. Opened the gallery, hit unlock and you can see the scenes but nothing happens when you click
My mistake, I'll probably upload a new version sunday-monday, until then use this in %/www/data:

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for updating the mod Red! I'm not sure if other people are having the problem or just me but opening Female scenes of Oakshire causes the game to crash

Also side question of will the Castle scenes be replayable in the next mod update?

junior1996!

Jul 30, 2017
everytime i click the gallery in the castle or in the pause menu it automatically shows the same female DP scene then game, any fix for this?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
everytime i click the gallery in the castle or in the pause menu it automatically shows the same female DP scene then game, any fix for this?
Pause gallery works fine for me. Try it in different locations.

Dec 2, 2017
when i use the modded gallery, the one on the pause menu, it only shows me a dp scene with the paladins, it doesn't give me an option, i'm still on the first part and haven't unlocked the castle, is it because i haven't gone to the castle?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
when i use the modded gallery, the one on the pause menu, it only shows me a dp scene with the paladins, it doesn't give me an option, i'm still on the first part and haven't unlocked the castle, is it because i haven't gone to the castle?
You might have done it wrong or your game is busted. I skipped the prologue and activated the gallery right away.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes