Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
since there are 31 pages about this mod and i dont want/ cant read them all. I just ask. So i got an older version of the game (4.4B). Can i use the newest mod? Cause im gettin an error message at the start of the game. Thanks in advance guys! :) I have no cheat mod btw

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
since there are 31 pages about this mod and i dont want/ cant read them all. I just ask. So i got an older version of the game (4.4B). Can i use the newest mod? Cause im gettin an error message at the start of the game. Thanks in advance guys! :) I have no cheat mod btw
I would only use the mod version that matches the game version you have
Not sure if the old downloads are still here somewhere though

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
all time ornesse 10 png error. and pictures file in www/img is missing all time. even i manually remake that pic YMeri1 into ornesse 10 its still gives error

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Greetings,

I also always get the Paladin scene when clicking on Gallery. Any help or fixes would be appreciated!

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
Paladin bug is linked to Lain's mod. There's a Gallery Mod compatable version on their mod page, if you don't have that the two mods will conflict and you'll be forced to watch the Paladin DP scene whenever you open the gallery.

Remember, install the Gallery Mod first, and then the cheat mod, or the CommonEvents.json from the Cheat Mod will be overridden!

Not sure what's causing the common Oakshire bug because I'm not the mod's dev and I have no idea how the code works, but I'm willing to bet that's actually an internal issue with the gallery mod rather than a conflict with anything else.

Last edited:

nuk

Jul 11, 2017
Okay for some incomprehensible reason the pictures folder in img is hidden, and it apparently messes with img detection. Added misssing images, made the folder visible in the directory and it works

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
I'm so confused. Am I stupid or something? I cannot find an "Unlock all" button no matter where I look in the Gallery accessible from the menu. I've tried checking around the title screen, options, ingame menu, ingame options, both tabs on left and right side of gallery, clicked random people then checked again. Everything is a question mark no matter where I look, and I can't find the unlock all button.

EDIT:
Oh for FUCK SAKE.... the buttons are at the top but tuned down so low that you need absolute perfect vision to see they're there. I don't wanna complain about something free but why are they faded darker than when a horror-game asks you to make the white lines disappear? To what purpose?!

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm so confused. Am I stupid or something? I cannot find an "Unlock all" button no matter where I look in the Gallery accessible from the menu. I've tried checking around the title screen, options, ingame menu, ingame options, both tabs on left and right side of gallery, clicked random people then checked again. Everything is a question mark no matter where I look, and I can't find the unlock all button.

EDIT:
Oh for FUCK SAKE.... the buttons are at the top but tuned down so low that you need absolute perfect vision to see they're there. I don't wanna complain about something free but why are they faded darker than when a horror-game asks you to make the white lines disappear? To what purpose?!
They are only faded in dark areas from my experience.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
redknight00 Mate just thought that you should know that when selecting some options in the gallery bring up an error. So far I have discovered that on one save file pressing Oakshire female or Summeredge shared, Carys Male does it. All the other ones are working as intended. The same lines appear on all three, but with different variables. Below I have attached all 3 errors that I get when using it in the order I mentioned above. Also I tried with a 5.0 save with the unlock (pre needing to finish the main game), a updated 5.0 save to 5.0b and a fresh 5.0b save where the Oakshire one was not present but the other 2 were. And finally I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the Tilan button is not selectable. Hope his helps in fixing the potential issue. Also I am reposting this here in case that one on the main game's thread gets buried. Sorry if it seems like I am spamming you.

The error that appears on Oakshire Female
View attachment 883623

The error on Summeredge Shared
View attachment 883625

The error that appears on Carys Male
View attachment 883628

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes