• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Mod is part of the game now.
But it not really working, is it?

My guess is game author asked mod author to maybe stop working on it, which I totally respect them do.

Either way kind of abandoned because of the problem in coding would be fair.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
But it not really working, is it?

My guess is game author asked mod author to maybe stop working on it, which I totally respect them do.

Either way kind of abandoned because of the problem in coding would be fair.
you dont need it, you can just view the pics if you can find how to un hide the pictures folder in www/img directory

since the game is non animated

WolfranXY

Dec 16, 2019
Even thought the mod is integrated into the game it hasn't been updated so new scenes aren't present in the gallery

urmom

Apr 3, 2017
At this point i'd love a revival of the gallery mod. Feels like it was included in the game, to discourage further development of gallery mods, because they don't like it for some reason. Or they just don't care much for the feature, and don't put much energy into it. Which is also annoying since glorious redknight was more productive than them :'C

maxxam02

Mar 9, 2019
At this point i'd love a revival of the gallery mod. Feels like it was included in the game, to discourage further development of gallery mods, because they don't like it for some reason. Or they just don't care much for the feature, and don't put much energy into it. Which is also annoying since glorious redknight was more productive than them :'C
Iirc the gallery now included in the game was developed by redknight.

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Since the mod was merged into the base game, should this page just be flagged Abandoned? It's now implemented by Kaliyo(not well). All it does is confuse people into coming to this page hopeful that it's working the way it use to.

Reactions: Magazif and Phenik

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I would disagree. I think people like a gallery because it combines the pics with the dialogue for a better experience.
Without dialogue, a gallery loses a lot of attractiveness.
I mean, if you wanted the images without the dialogue, you might as well just not download the game, and find the images online.

That's the rough equivalent of a gallery without dialogue.
(I'm agreeing with seraphim64)

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
any way to access the super speed cheat with the cheat mod? I don't see the option after installing, and I don't want to do it normal speed retreading content i've completed so many times now.

Reactions: alkaponecr
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes