Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
mod currently forces some scene with the female MC and some knights/paladins in latest version when accessing it from the pause menu.

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
I'm so confused. Am I stupid or something? I cannot find an "Unlock all" button no matter where I look in the Gallery accessible from the menu. I've tried checking around the title screen, options, ingame menu, ingame options, both tabs on left and right side of gallery, clicked random people then checked again. Everything is a question mark no matter where I look, and I can't find the unlock all button.

EDIT:
Oh for FUCK SAKE.... the buttons are at the top but tuned down so low that you need absolute perfect vision to see they're there. I don't wanna complain about something free but why are they faded darker than when a horror-game asks you to make the white lines disappear? To what purpose?!
mind dropping you save man? I wanna access the gallery

Reactions: namop64

Spider456

Sep 26, 2020
Is the download link safe when I go on it it pops about allowing cookies I click accept but it then opens up a new tab saying I have download some multpy app or something. Is there no other place I can download this from?

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I hope the modder continues working on it. The developer's obviously not able to fix his own gallery, maybe you could please show him how it is made.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes