Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I did what Shocker said to do, but I feel like there are a lot of scenes missing from the game, and some of the locations are permanently locked. I have to be honest, I feel like this new version of the gallery is broken beyond repair for us normies.
I tried this too, while i think that you can make this work atleast all new scenes are missing images so there are like 10 pics missing adding them in gallery takes some work.

Finlay got all pictures added to my female gallery but there are stil lot of missing scenes that old gallery mod hadd, example all castle scenes are missing.

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I tried this too, while i think that you can make this work atleast all new scenes are missing images so there are like 10 pics missing adding them in gallery takes some work.

Finlay got all pictures added to my female gallery but there are stil lot of missing scenes that old gallery mod hadd, example all castle scenes are missing.
Well when using the old gallery, does it still have all the scenes as the new gallery, or do I have to use the new gallery to see the new scenes?

Apr 7, 2020
Attached archive should fix the missing images issue, just merge the www folder in it with the www folder in the game root folder.
The mod works (although some regions are still missing).
For everyone who is still having issues with the missing images thing, go to my quoted post and DL the archive. Reposting since my post got buried.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Okay, I'm looking back at the old v19 gallery and the new v25, and there are definitely a lot of scenes missing, especially from the companion scenes. First red flag being that Galhart has NO SCENES what-so-ever when in the v19 he has at least 1 scene. Roundscape Adorevia 6_14_2020 5_19_08 PM.png Roundscape Adorevia 6_14_2020 5_23_58 PM.png
Also, I don't remember who it was that was saying that the empty boxes have other scenes or the such, but they don't work. When I was clicking on the box for Galhart, and it just kept saying test repeatedly... Roundscape Adorevia 6_14_2020 5_19_21 PM.png

"test, test 2, test 3" Then it was over. Nothing else. The same goes for other characters. I don't want to spend all my time looking through all of them, I'm just trying to prove a point. There are missing scenes, especially older ones, that aren't implemented in this new Gallery. I downloaded 55FreddyZ's www file, which thanks to you very much for that, and it worked, but that doesn't excuse the fact this still isn't a completed Gallery, far from it. It feels rushed in all honesty. I hope the issues in this are fixed because it's not only an issue with Galhart. It's an issue with Roderick, Carys, Gajah, Rulwe, and possibly others as I haven't looked through them all. I also see that a bunch of locations is missing scenes as well, that clicking an empty box doesn't play them. So as I stated before, I'm going to stick to v19, until v25 has been worked on a little longer to get everything that's missing, and add what is supposed to be there.

Edit: I'm reading back through this today, and I feel like Grammarly makes it look like I don't know English... I should stop using that extension...

Last edited:

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
For folks having an issue with popups/anitvirus issues with downloading the mod, use a pop up/ad blocker. I normally use chrome for this site (to allow ads), but i copied the link to firefox (I have adblock plus) and the download link worked.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Okay, I'm looking back at the old v19 gallery and the new v25, and there are definitely a lot of scenes missing, especially from the companion scenes. First red flag being that Galhart has NO SCENES what-so-ever when in the v19 he has at least 1 scene. View attachment 692833 View attachment 692836
Also, I don't remember who it was that was saying that the empty boxes have other scenes or the such, but they don't work. When I was clicking on the box for Galhart, and it just kept saying test repeatedly... View attachment 692837

"test, test 2, test 3" Then it was over. Nothing else. The same goes for other characters. I don't want to spend all my time looking through all of them, I'm just trying to prove a point. There are missing scenes, especially older ones, that aren't implemented in this new Gallery. I downloaded 55FreddyZ's www file, which thanks to you very much for that, and it worked, but that doesn't excuse the fact this still isn't a completed Gallery, far from it. It feels rushed in all honesty. I hope the issues in this are fixed because it's not only an issue with Galhart. It's an issue with Roderick, Carys, Gajah, Rulwe, and possibly others as I haven't looked through them all. I also see that a bunch of locations is missing scenes as well, that clicking an empty box doesn't play them. So as I stated before, I'm going to stick to v19, until v25 has been worked on a little longer to get everything that's missing, and add what is supposed to be there.

Edit: I'm reading back through this today, and I feel like Grammarly makes it look like I don't know English... I should stop using that extension...
Most of missing scenes in new gallery are npc ones.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Most of missing scenes in new gallery are npc ones.
My point still stands. There are a lot of missing scenes from this gallery, both NPC and companion related. So I'll stick to V19 until this version is completed.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
My point still stands. There are a lot of missing scenes from this gallery, both NPC and companion related. So I'll stick to V19 until this version is completed.
After further investigation I Can agree with what you said many scenes are missing and old gallery mod works better than his current one.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
After further investigation I Can agree with what you said many scenes are missing and old gallery mod works better than his current one.
I'm glad that someone can back up my claim on all of the missing scenes from the gallery. It's quiet a bit of missing scenes, from both sides of the gallery.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
I think there are some more scenes with v19 but it broke all my saves so i unfortunately have to revert back to v25

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I think there are some more scenes with v19 but it broke all my saves so i unfortunately have to revert back to v25
You don't need any save for gallerymod, just open gallery with right mouse button or from menu.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
The old mod warned that it would break saves.
Id you only care about scenes then old mod is fine you can open gallery from menu right at start.
But if you want to play game then i would either recomend using new gallery mod or one that game has built in.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes