Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PoeticPrince

Jul 3, 2018
Alright im a newb. I am unsure where to extract to what is the root folder? Ive installed the compressed zip, I made a copy of the entire game as a backup. Now what do I do? Ive tried extracting to desktop then copy pasting, ive tried extracting directly to folder address. I dont have cheat menu btw, do i need it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I can't find the Twilla X Rulwe scene. was it removed or just not in the mod?
It's under Rulwe's scenes, and it is in the mod.

Updated mod to 4.3.

Install the bugfix before the mod, installing the bugfix after will remove the gallery.

New Rilke scenes are additive, so unlocking the last one will also give the first two.

Some scenes unlockers are still missing the return, so they will quit the menu after unlocking, I'll fix that at a later date when I do the next clean up.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
It's under Rulwe's scenes, and it is in the mod.

Updated mod to 4.3.

Install the bugfix before the mod, installing the bugfix after will remove the gallery.

New Rilke scenes are additive, so unlocking the last one will also give the first two.

Some scenes unlockers are still missing the return, so they will quit the menu after unlocking, I'll fix that at a later date when I do the next clean up.
Im gonna sound stupid but what bugfix? I never saw a fix on this thread or the game thread.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
4.3A. Or B or C, idk which.
It hasn't been uploaded here yet, so that'd be why you haven't seen it.
I got 4.3A but still don't see the bug fix you're talking about. I re downloaded the entire game after 4.3A was released and downloaded the new mod but still don't see the Twilla X Rulwe scene.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes