Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey man, great job. However, the scene where Tishtyra fucks the Male PC is missing unfortunately - just a heads-up.
Got, I'll fix in the next version.

Hey, I know there is a version of Ruksana / grandfather that the PC enters into the act, I do not know if it is exclusive to Male Pc's but this "advance" of the scene does not occur in any of the saves of the gallery, has any chance of add this, or another method?
It seems to be working for males, but not females, I'll fix in the next version.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I can confirm. It just goes into a black screen after you decide to enter the wagon. It's awesome that all the new scenes are fixed though, great work man <3!

Garpys

Apr 2, 2018
Found 2 missing scenes so far: (monster) Goo girl-male protagonist and Erika milking
good work on the mod tho
Edit: Scenes work when you unlock them, but they don't save in the gallery, making sure i'm not being ambiguous

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Female PC and Nature Goddess ( paladin quest line ) is missing too I guess. IDK if someone said that too I just saw ppl say missing scenes. Didn't red previous comments.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
When you hit unlock all, which scenes are the not implemented ones?

Edit: Also, it seems this mod messed with Ruksana meeting her uncle. Just getting a black screen when I try to peek.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
When you hit unlock all, which scenes are the not implemented ones?

Edit: Also, it seems this mod messed with Ruksana meeting her uncle. Just getting a black screen when I try to peek.
Well, fuck, I'll go back to it properly this time, I've half assing my work with this and failing miserably for a while now.

To the other reports of missing scenes and problems, I've fixed all that has been reported as well as some new QoL upgrades, but since the game will be updated this week I'll wait to upload when I've made the port the the new version.

mercer12

May 4, 2018
Does this work with winrar and if it does when i try to overwrite it doesn't seem to do it no matter how long i wait is there something im missing or should i use a different program?(Im not the best with computers so i might need a techie persons help)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version up, fixed all errors reported and also make some huge improvements under the hood (essentially restarted from scratch) to increase fluidity and ease of access.

If you used previous versions, you'll notice Meredith's menu is completely different, that's the end goal, I'll keep rewriting the others to get there.

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
I'm sorry i thought i was following the instructions but it didn't seem to work for me. Game started fine but didn't have the gallery or anything.

EDIT: Nevermind i totally figured it out I'm an idiot.

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
I'm sorry i thought i was following the instructions but it didn't seem to work for me. Game started fine but didn't have the gallery or anything.

EDIT: Nevermind i totally figured it out I'm an idiot.
i can start my game up, but im not really getting anything in my gallery. what am i missing? hopefully we have the same problem that you figured out. :/

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It will be done as soon as i can download the game and play.

Reactions: Exsa

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
seconds to flow
I got 21 seconds to go
'Cos if you like me lemme know
Let me in da studio
I got 21 seconds before I got to go
Did you see me on the video 'oh no'
Did you see me on the video 'oh no'
So if you like me lemme know